Canter is a software and services company focusing in Product Information Management (PIM) and publishing automation. We design and deliver solutions that enable our customers to create product experiences that matter. Our clients are among the leaders in their own industries. They value our knowledge, attitude and long-term partnership. We are an agile, result-driven team of professionals. You will recognize us through our expertise, uncompromising attitude and creativity.
Our software Adeona PIM is a flexible API-centric content management and collaboration platform for product marketeers to make product management and communication smart and easy. Canter was established in 1983 and is today part of Etola Group. Our customer service and product development operate in Finland, listening to wishes and needs of our domestic and international clients.
We are looking for a (Junior) Devops Specialist to join Canter’s small but growing team. Your daily tasks will mostly consist of server maintenance and configuration, programming, and ad hoc problem solving. You’ll be an important part of Canter’s agile customer success team where you’ll work in close collaboration with more senior developers and customer support specialists.
This role is a perfect chance for a motivated and eager-to-learn undergraduate or a more seasoned Devops Guru (we can modify the role according to your experience or lack of it). In this role you will have room and support to grow for instance towards a more senior backend development oriented position. Canter’s product is rather interesting when you dig deeper into it and it offers versatile learning opportunities (for instance in data modelling) that can be tailored to match your interests. In return, we hope that you have an open attitude and motivation to learn.
- Getting sh*t done attitude
- Basic knowledge of software development (school or work)
- Interest to learn and work with servers, IT systems, APIs, and integrations
- Fluency in English
We see as an advantage:
- Knowledge of any programming languages (extra points for Scala or Java)
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, CSV, Git or SQL
- Skills in Finnish
- Flexibility with working times and tools
- A young, international, and relaxed work environment
- Mentoring from experienced developers and specialists
- Chances to develop yourself and your skills according to your own preferences eg. big data and analytics just to name a few
- Low hierarchy environment with a chance to truly impact what we are doing
- Super nice and relaxed atmosphere (you can even join our band – no prior experience required!)
Send your application and CV as soon as possible: https://apply.atalent.fi/canter-junior-devops-specialist-11-2018 . We would also be happy to see some of your projects, so please add a link to your GitHub or other. You may apply either in English or Finnish.
Read more about Canter: http://www.canter.fi/en/. If you are selected you will be recruited and work for our client company, Canter, and be their employee. For more information on the recruitment process, feel free to contact IT Talent Agent Julia Helander (+358 40 5215168, julia.helander(at)atalent.fi).