Smarp is a leading knowledge sharing Finnish SaaS provider that was founded in 2011. Smarp offers the world’s best employee communication platform that helps enterprise businesses communicate effectively with their entire workforce, corporate and frontline. Over 300 companies across the globe, including Amazon, Salesforce, Google, Swarovski, KPMG and L’Oréal trust Smarp to help them better inform and engage their people. Smarp has around 60 employees in total from over 20 nationalities. Smarp’s employees are located around 3 offices in Atlanta, London and Helsinki. Get to know Smarpers and the Smarp way of working and see if you have what it takes to become one. Now is your chance!
Smarp is currently looking for a charismatic and competent Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support their growing team in Finland that at the moment consists of a Regional VP of Sales and an Account Executive. As a Sales Development Representative your main task is to constantly seek new business opportunities as well as contact and build new relationships with potential clients. To get started you will be given a certain territory and tools that will help you contact potential prospects through cold calls, emails and social media. After that, your job is to generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs) and set up high quality meetings or calls between prospective customers and Smarp’s Account Executive. You will also be managing all activities in Salesforce.com to ensure accurate reporting and communications. Besides that, you will also be developing strategies as well as a repeatable process to identify top target prospects and contacts by leveraging prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques.
An ideal candidate for Smarp would be a coachable and sharp person with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and representation skills. You are a persistent and creative self-starter who is not afraid of cold calling, cold emailing and outreaching to all levels of stakeholders. You have ongoing or completed studies from a relevant field of study and you have already gained proven experience from a similar role. You have good technical skills and as English is Smarp’s official language, Smarp also expects you to have excellent communication skills in English.
The ideal starting date for this position would be in August or September.
Smarp offers you:
- A permanent and full-time position in a leading and growing company
- A chance to leave your mark on the company’s growth and success
- A competitive base salary and attractive, goal-driven commission structure
- Learning opportunities: Smarp is actually interested in which direction you want to develop yourself and will provide support for it
- An amazing bunch of ambitious colleagues globally and fun activities with them
- A flexible work environment where the work-life balance is an important aspect: Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- A good wellness package: a private healthcare provider along with other benefits to make your life more comfortable and support you during working days and free time
Smarp requires you to:
- Have ongoing or completed Business or Technical studies
- Have earlier work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role in B2B sales
- Have hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Have understanding of sales performance metrics and a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Have good technical skills, such as MS Office
- Have full professional proficiency in English
- Have excellent interpersonal, negotiation and representation skills
Smarp considers as an asset:
- The ability to use Salesforce, SalesLoft and/or Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Other language skills
Want to become a Smarper? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 12th of July via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Smarp here: https://smarp.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Nurmi (+358503042987, anni.nurmi(at)atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Smarp.