FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide who they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant to be a part of the FNZ team in Finland! As a Solution Consultant, you are responsible for service design and functionality. You make sure the planning is up-to-date and also supports FNZ’s future goals. You work closely with the client and their team, facilitate solution workshops and at the same time also develop operations strategically. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the solution or sub-components are fit-for-purpose and meets the client’s expectations and align to the product roadmap
- Scope definition and impact assessment, (technology & operational) for new items of change raised by clients
- New customer onboarding, product configuration defining, and identification of additional customer requirements. Ensure that FNZ’s existing solutions are used where possible and take care of the amount of customization
- Break the solution into features and defining these clearly and concisely in JIRA
- End to end UAT and sprint walkthroughs with the client
- Cooperation with the Solution Centre teams to ensure the user stories created align with the features
As a Solution Consultant, you must be ready to develop a broad and deep understanding of the existing FNZ platform solutions globally. It’s important that you understand the business models behind the platform and also the technical functionalities and possibilities. You consult and guide client’s teams and also internally FNZ’s analysts, developers and testers. You will also be part of the Nordic Solution Hub of FNZ.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively involved in the transformation of the Wealth Management industry
- A strongly growing global company with a stable foundation that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world
- A fast-paced working environment, low hierarchy operations and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- A wide network of professionals in a company where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- A company where the rewarding is not tied to titles or years of experience, rather, where good performance is recognized and the salary rate is competitive
We require you to:
- Have several years of relevant work experience, for example in the financial sector or management consulting
- Have experience in the implementation of development projects
- Have basic knowledge of investment instruments
- Have fluent English skills
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 6th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi). Best times to contact are: 1.10 at 9-10 or 4.10. at 10-11.
In this position, you will be employed directly to FNZ.