We are a fintech company that offers tailored investment management software solutions for asset managers, private banks and family offices. We are a growing international company and the leading provider of the industry in Northern Europe. We have a wide expertise in the financial and technology sector, and we constantly develop our software to ensure to always offer the best solution in the market. At the moment, our team consist of 50 employees and due to our growth, we are constantly looking for new experts to join our crew.
Due to our growth, we are looking for new expert(s) to join our crew! You can choose the best match for your skills and interests out of these three teams: technical services, product development and projects. With us you can challenge yourself and continuously develop as a professional and as an individual.
As a technical consultant in the projects team you will be responsible of designing and implementing customized solutions for our new customers. You will be working flexibly in cooperation with customers and our consultants to find the best solution for customers’ needs. In the technical services team, you are part of the team that helps our existing customers to run their business as smoothly as possible with our product. In the product development, you will be developing standardized software modules that can be used by our clients to streamline their daily workflows.
You have a driven personality, good social skills, and you are always looking for improvement opportunities. You can give your best even under pressure and tight deadlines. You love being on the move and doing something big that really makes a difference for the client.
- Technical background with some programming or scripting experience (through studies or work experience)
- Experience in/eagerness to learn Java, SQL and BPMN
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to work with numbers
- Customer oriented mindset with systematic and analytical approach
- Fluent communication skills in English and preferably in Finnish
- Relevant field of studies (graduated or about to graduate)
We consider as a plus:
- Other language skills, e.g. Swedish
- Some understanding regarding financial instruments
We offer you:
- A professional and international working environment with the flexibility of a start-up and stability of a bigger player
- Modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki (Kamppi)
- A possibility to customize your role to the way you want to develop
If you feel like we would be a great match, please send your CV and application letter by latest November 4th here https://apply.atalent.fi/fa-solutions-technical-consultant-10-2018. Please mention your possible starting date and salary request.
You can read more about FA Solutions here: http://fasolutions.com. For more information about the position and the application process contact Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen(at]atalent.fi).