HLP Corporate Finance is a top-ranked, independent Nordic investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through transparent, trusted and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to shareholders, boards of directors and management teams. We provide best-in-class advisory and execution services on acquisitions, mergers, divestments, financing, restructuring as well as other strategic advisory.
Our story started in 2001 and combines international experience, uncompromised execution and in-depth knowledge of the Nordic market. HLP has completed over 300 engagements with nearly 150 clients including divestments, acquisitions, mergers, capital raising, and other corporate finance advisory. Read about our transactions here: https://hlpartners.com/transactions/.
HLP Corporate Finance is looking for Analysts to join their team of professionals located in Helsinki. In this position you get to participate and support different stages of acquisitions, mergers, divestments, financing and restructuring projects in cooperation with HLP’s experienced team. Your main tasks include analyzing and valuing companies, as well as drafting and preparing project and marketing material. You will be given a high level of responsibility and client access already at the entry level and as you gain more experience in the different aspects of the role you will gain more responsibility.
As an ideal candidate you have a Master’s degree in a relevant field, for example finance, industrial engineering and management, accounting, economics or similar. You may also apply if you are in the final stage of your studies. To thrive in this role, you need to have an analytical mindset, attention to detail and eagerness to learn. In addition, we require fluent Finnish, English and solid skills with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
HLP Corporate Finance offers you:
- A chance to get a holistic view of the different aspects of investment banking advisory and opportunities to grow professionally
- A clear career proposition
- An open and dynamic working culture
- A professional and supportive team with low hierarchy
- Competitive total compensation package
We require you to have:
- Relevant study background from university (e.g. finance, industrial engineering and management, accounting or economics)
- Interest towards investment banking
- Strong analytical skills, a problem solving attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
We consider an asset:
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internship) from the financial services industry or management consulting
- Solid academic track record
- Swedish language skills
If you find the Analyst position at HLP Corporate Finance interesting, please submit your application letter, CV and latest study transcript by latest 9.2.2021 via our application system. Please mention your possible starting date in your application documents. Please note that we are going through the applications already during the application period and might proceed in the recruitment process before the application deadline.
In this position you will be employed directly to HLP Corporate Finance.
You can familiarize yourself with HLP Corporate Finance here: https://hlpartners.com/fi/. For more information about the recruitment process and the position please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi).