Aibidia is a start-up on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. We are bringing AI and automation to this critical finance function, which has traditionally been burdened by the enormous workload of creating hundreds of thousands of pages of documentation each year. Aibidia’s experts in tax and cloud software have developed the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a full time Business Intelligence Analyst to join Aibidia’s Operations team in Helsinki. You will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and the entire Executive Team. Your main contribution will be to analyze Aibidia’s activities, client interaction as well as company’s business performance based on data from Aibidia’s SaaS solution as well as from internal applications and tools. As part of this, you will help us to improve processes and to define KPIs and measures. Further, you will change the way we collect and access data. And finally, you will create top-notch, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards for our internal leadership as well as for our Board and investors. You are a people person who likes to collaborate with others. Every day you show drive, ambition, and ownership as well as a high level of persistence and performance orientation.
The company consists of over 30 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its personnel in one year. Aibidia is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now.
We expect that you:
- Have studied for example Industrial Engineering, Information and System Management, Finance or equivalent (you can also be at the end of your studies)
- Have 1-2 years of experience in consulting or in a comparable corporate environment
- Have a structured approach to problem resolution and are able to quickly understand new and complex subject matters like Transfer Pricing
- Have a proven mastery of Excel and other data tools
- Have some general understanding of business IT applications (CRM, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Speak and write excellent English, able to explain findings and conclusions to others in simple words
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
- A boost for your professional development – performance-based growth is part of the company culture
- A fair share of Aibidia’s success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package.
- A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
- Non-hierarchical atmosphere and culture at the office
Are you ready for the challenge? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 7th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)atalent.fi) on 29th of September between 14-16 or 4th of October 10-12 o’clock.
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.