We are an award-winning startup that uses acoustics and machine learning to solve problems in industrial environments. We are the designers and manufacturers of some of the most amazing acoustic predictive maintenance solutions on the market. Our company is steadily growing.
Do you want to become a central and important part of developing something new, something which is used by our customers globally? We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team in Helsinki!
We offer you a technical environment in which you will play an important part in developing our solutions further. You will be managing and implementing software projects regarding cloud and web development. Your work also includes designing and implementing interfaces for IoT-devices, web application backends and supporting microservices utilizing AWS services. You should have gained working experience at least three years. It is very important that you already have knowledge in software project practices. In this position you need excellent English skills.
We require you to have a technical background with the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience with the following AWS technologies: Lambda Functions and S3
- Experience in software project practices
- Experience in practices that enable continuous delivery in a modern way: test driven design, test and deployment automation
- Experience in managing and provisioning cloud resources using infrastructure as code (IaC). We use AWS CloudFormation, but experience with other similar technologies such as Terraform is also appreciated.
We offer you:
- The possibility to learn and develop with the company and create your own path within a growing and motivating working environment.
- A meaningful job – you’ll be developing a technology that analyzes industrial faults and defects
- An international and relaxed work environment in a flat hierarchy organization where people want to succeed with the same goals
- Competitive salary and some other benefits
- Flexible work and possibility to work remotely
Does this sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF) by latest January 22.1.2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/noiseless-acoustics-cloud-architect-1-2020. Please tell us a bit about your interest and motivation towards this specific position and Noiseless Acoustics, please also mention if you have a hobbyist background in technical field. Also, please mention your salary request and possible starting date. Last but not least, attach any links that could be useful for us to check out (for instance GitHub, Bitbucket, LinkedIn).
Check more about Noiseless Acoustic here: https://nlacoustics.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström (+358 50 505 3170, cecil.fagerstrom[at]atalent.fi).