Rapala group is the world’s leading fishing tackle company and the global market leader in fishing lures, treble hooks and fishing related knives and tools. Group has a strong global position also in other fishing categories and it is one of the leading distributors of outdoor, hunting and winter sport products in the Nordic countries. Rapala’s distribution network is the largest in the industry. The main manufacturing facilities are in Finland, France, Estonia, Russia, Indonesia and the UK. Rapala group’s brand portfolio includes the leading brand in the industry, Rapala, and other global brands like VMC, Sufix, Storm, Blue Fox, Luhr Jensen, Williamson, Dynamite Baits, Mora Ice, StrikeMaster, Marttiini and Peltonen as well as 13 Fishing outside of the USA. Group, with net sales of EUR 275 million in 2019, employs some 2 300 people in 42 countries. Rapala VMC Corporation’s share is listed and traded on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange since 1998. Read more information here: https://rapalavmc.com/fi.
Rapala VMC Corporation is updating its corporate strategy and now looking for a Corporate Strategy Intern. As an intern you will be strongly involved in the process and support all aspects of our strategy work. You will be a key player in defining, preparing and finalizing the strategy work and you’ll have a great opportunity to work in close collaboration with the top management.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of strategy work material and presentations
- Data analysis and validation
- Project management tasks
- Market study analysis and insights
- Strong involvement to strategic reviews
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant university studies for example in industrial management, finance or economics
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with hands-on attitude
- Accurate and consistent working style
- Strong skills in data analysing and latest BI tools
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English. Fluent Finnish skills is seen as an advantage
- We also consider as an asset if you have previous experience from relevant positions (management consulting, corporate strategy)
What we offer:
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Supportive and professional colleagues to boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at RapalaVMC. Please note that we will go through applications already on application period and will start interviews as soon potential candidates apply.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records as soon as possible here: https://apply.atalent.fi/rapala-vmc-corporate-strategy-intern-8-2020. We expect you to be able to start as soon as possible. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. For more information, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi).