Unigraf is a worldwide leading video electronics testing company based in Finland. Unigraf specializes in Hardware and Software Test Tools for testing USB-C™, DisplayPort™, and HDMI™ interfaces.
Unigraf’s technological strengths are a deep understanding of the aforementioned interfaces in R&D, Test Automation and Compliance Test environments. World’s leading electronics manufacturers use Unigraf’s tools to test smartphones, laptops, tablets, monitors and more in the R&D development phase as well as in production line testing. Furthermore, Unigraf’s compliance test tools can be used to verify that products are designed and work according to standards set by e.g. Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) and Digital Content Protection LLC (DCP).
Ready to take on new challenges as an Embedded Systems Developer with the world leading video electronics testing company Unigraf? We are looking for an Embedded Systems Developer to join our R&D team in Espoo. You will be joining a team of strong professionals who apply the scrum method in their R&D projects. At Unigraf we don’t expect you to only sit at your desk and write code, we want you to play an active part in our future development. We offer you the chance to see the world and see your products in action at testing events around the world. Don’t miss the chance to work with our world renowned clients in this challenging yet encouraging and exciting work environment!
- Designing and developing embedded software for Unigraf Test Equipment (USB-C, DisplayPort, and HDMI protocol analyzer)
- Documenting and testing the code, writing unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews
- Reporting work progress through attendance of regular R&D team meetings
- Being proactive and highly motivated
- Knowledge of Micro Controller / Device Driver development
- Experience in embedded software development
- Skills in C/C++
- Linux experience
- Good English communication skills
Considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of USB-C and USB PD FW development
- Altera Nios II experience
We don’t expect you to be a professional yet. What we are looking for is someone who is development driven and eager to learn new skills – attitude is key.
We can offer you:
- A challenging work in an international team providing solutions to the world leading hi-tech companies (https://www.unigraf.fi/about/references)
- A chance to work with world leading companies in an global working environment (Silicon Valley China, South Korea)
- A proper onboarding period to help you get started (inc. trainings, mentoring)
- A competitive salary based on experience, professional background and interview/test results
- Great career opportunities both horizontally and vertically
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to work remotely
In this position you will be employed directly to Unigraf Oy.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by the 19.05. at the latest via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/unigraf-embedded-systems-developer-5-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with company Unigraf Oy here: https://www.unigraf.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Team Lead, IT Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358442049486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).