Mascus is the fastest-growing online marketplace in the world for the sale of construction machinery, agricultural, material-handling equipment, forestry equipment and transportation vehicles. The company was founded in 2000 and has 38 offices around the world, the main office being located in the Netherlands. Mascus is part of NYSE Stock listed Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc.
As Mascus’ web development team continues to grow in Helsinki, new talents are needed for full stack development. In this role, you will develop websites (like https://volvousedce.com/ and http://www.ponused.nl/) and application tools to machinery dealers. You will start to work on our clients’ asset management solutions and you have the responsibility for the whole development process of customized websites and platforms based on clients’ needs. Your tasks will be modifying, scaling and integrating platforms and sites for new clients and for new products. The development team consists of nine multicultural professionals who are spread also internationally to our international locations. Mascus trusts its employees to work in a way that suits them best. People at Mascus are highly engaged and long careers speak for themselves. You can read more about Mascus at www.mascus.com.
The role can be modified for experienced developers’ interests or this can be a great growth opportunity for a junior-level developer as well. You’ll get the power of defining your own working habits and a chance to learn from the pros. We are seeking developers who have an interest to work on full stack development. You can take charge of the whole development process or focus on what you’re best and most capable at. Most important is the ability and motivation to learn and grow. We don’t expect anyone to know all of the technologies beforehand, but having experience in at least some of them will help you to succeed. You will get support in the beginning but independency is required and we hope you can take responsibility and meet the deadlines to achieve the common goals.
What we require:
- Good skills of C# or other C variants (e.g. from studies, personal projects or work projects
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code, while navigating between backend and frontend technologies
- Passion to learn new technologies and methods
- Proficiency in English
Bonus points, if you have any of the following:
- Database knowledge (e.g. SQL)
- An eye for user interfaces and design
- Previous relevant work experience
- Personal projects
What we offer:
- An international working environment where you have the possibility to travel or rotate to our international locations if you desire
- Support and mentoring from experienced colleagues
- Great office location in the heart of Helsinki (great afterwork possibilities!)
- Flexibility and possibility for remote work
Sound like you? Please send your CV, application in PDF-form and examples of your work / GitHub profile as soon as possible, but at the latest on the 22nd of April, 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/mascus-fullstack-developer-3-positions-4-2019 We go through the applications on a daily basis and the positions will be filled as soon as the right persons are found. Please mention your possible starting date and salary request in your application.
In this position, you will be employed directly by Mascus.
How’s the recruitment process going to proceed from now on?
- Submitting your application to aTalent
- Phone interview by aTalent
- Interviews by Mascus
- Final decisions on the new Fullstack Developers
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Miili Reponen from aTalent’s Recruitment (+358 50 4754889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi)