foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
We’re bringing good food into your everyday – but that means more than just bringing you your favourite meals from local restaurants. It means we hit the streets to find the next must-try spot and we chat with the locals to stay ahead of the latest in food. We sit down with chefs, dreaming up menus that will arrive at your door fresh and full of flavour.
You can find our signature pink bikes across 21 countries, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We’re connecting foodies and restaurants from Helsinki to Sydney and together with our riders’ energy and our amazing partner restaurants, we’re redefining delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
foodora is now looking for an analytical and driven Head of Operations to join their team! In this role you are in charge of their operational department. You will strategically analyse and shape the approach of their most important area, logistics operations. This data driven strategy will then optimise the performance of your team. You are at all times able to see the big picture, using your initiative to identify efficiencies that will improve foodora’s business practices. You will create and improve processes with scale in mind and will constantly strive for surpassing expectations. You will work as a supervisor for the fleet and operations managers and closely in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing departments managing a part of the biggest food delivery fleet worldwide as well as improving the foodora experience for our delivery partners.
What foodora offers
- A fast-growing company with a real opportunity to have an impact, both on company and industry level
- The chance to gain valuable leadership experience in a versatile and responsible role
- A competitive salary
- A lot of opportunities to grow – both personally and professionally
- A fun, flexible and young working environment with regular team events
- A brand new office which is located smack in the middle of Helsinki, at Kaivopiha.
What foodora is looking for
- Organized and structured approach to solving complex problems
- Outstanding drive and a passion to lead
- Analytical mindset and strong Excel skills
- Entepreneurial attitude and the hunger to succeed at your work
- A hands-on mentality with a strong bias for action and testing
- Ability to thrive under pressure and independently in a high paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
What is seen as advantage
- Previous experience from e-commerce companies or leadership
Up for a challenge? If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a great opportunity to work in an expanding and exciting company, please send your application here: https://apply.atalent.fi/foodora-head-of-operations-3-2018 on 10th of April by the latest. Please include your salary request and earliest starting date in your application.
We go through the applications during the recruitment process and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
You can familiarize yourself with foodora here: https://www.foodora.fi/ . For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 4350511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi) .