Vertics is a fresh software startup founded in 2017 by two entrepreneurial minds. Vertics’ core business are diverse client projects that bring efficiency to their customers. In addition they are actively building their own product portfolio. Vertics’ team has been growing fast and currently there are 12 team members working together at their office in Otaniemi.
Vertics is booming and now is your chance to hop into the team of this rising company by young entrepreneurs! At Vertics you get to participate in cool customer projects, create completely new products and even participate in business development if you want to. Vertics has customers all the way to the U.S. and Airpro is a great example of their current customers here in Finland!
As a Software Developer at Vertics you have an opportunity to work with both customer projects and Vertics’ own product development. The diverse projects are made according to customer needs and they can be for example developing a chat service or creating an application for internal communication. The following stack is typically used: React, Redux, Node.js, Typescript, and SQL so Vertics is looking for someone who is keen on working with these technologies!
At Vertics working is a mix of independent work and teamwork. The customer projects are typically done in smaller teams but an ability to perform tasks independently is also required. As the hierarchy is low you are expected to take responsibility of your own work. Previous work experience in programming is not required but motivation and willingness to learn are important.
Vertics is looking for someone with:
- an analytical mindset and a self-imposed way of working
- fluent written and spoken English
Vertics considers as an asset:
- skills in React, Redux, Node.js, Typescript or SQL
- Finnish language skills
Vertics can offer you:
- a flexible working environment – if you are still studying you are also able to work part-time but hopefully at least 20h/week
- an opportunity to modify your own role depending on your interests and gain diverse experience by working both in customer projects and product development
- an environment where you are able to bring up your own ideas and have an impact on what is done and how – for example if you have own projects that you have been working on and you want to see how they would function in real-life you could do it at Vertics
Want to join Vertics’ team of young professionals? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest on October 23rd 2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/vertics-jr-software-developer-10-2018. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well.
You can familiarize yourself with Vertics here: https://vertics.co/. For more information about the position and Vertics, please contact Max Kalhama (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 432 8330). For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (+358 50 4350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).