Grexel is the leading energy certificate registry provider in Europe headquartered in Helsinki with an annual transaction volume of over one billion MWhs. The registries are used by over ten thousand active account holders in 15 countries. As part of EEX Group, Grexel also helps its customers to design new certification schemes and cope with changing requirements set by international legislation and standards. Read more about Grexel.
Do you want to work in enabling a cleaner energy economy? Are you interested in energy certification and clean-tech? Grexel is looking for a tech-oriented Project Manager to join their talented and global team. In this position, you will be coordinating system development, operations and support activities together with our clients, production and development team. You can be in the early stages of your career or an experienced talent, the role will be tailored according to your personal skill set.
In your daily work, you will be supporting different governmental bodies in various countries, (mainly Sweden) and take part in planning, selling and improving our energy certification service. The primary system you are working with is tailor-made and is used to manage the issuance, trade and annual quota fulfilment of the national support certificate scheme. If you want to gain expertise in future energy markets, this might be the career move for you!
- Relevant academic background in business/IT or tech (University or UAS)
- Exposure to software projects and system operation management
- Understanding of energy technology and markets
- Strong communication and (agile) project management skills
- Proficient spoken and written English and Swedish
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work and grow among the very best in the field of energy certification
- An international team and work environment
- Great office spaces in Kalasatama, Helsinki
- Opportunities to affect the business and service with new developments and ideas depending on your expertise and interests
- Flexible working hours and chance to work remotely
Sound good? If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest 13.4.2020 your CV and application here: https://apply.atalent.fi/grexel-project-manager-energy-tech-3-2020. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF-file.
You can read more about Grexel at http://www.grexel.com/ If you have questions about the application process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Milla Saari (+358 50 524 1998, milla.saari[ät]atalent.fi).