Virta works towards a cleaner future by supporting the rise of electric vehicles in Finland and globally. EV’s are here to stay – we keep them running. Virta develops a platform as a service for running an EV charging business, connecting EV owners, EV manufacturers, charging point owners and energy utilities. As a forerunner Virta already offers smart functionalities like dynamic load management, charging optimized based on the price at the local energy market and grid frequency controlled charging. Currently our network connects charging points for example in France, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Sweden. For more information visit us at https://www.virta.global/.
Virta is searching for a Technical Support Specialist to strengthen our customer support team! Are you interested in electric cars and the latest technology solutions? Do you enjoy problem-solving? In that case you may be the one we are looking for!
As a Technical Support Specialist, your job is to respond to various problems and challenges of our customers and partners. You do not have to know how to solve the tickets yourself, but you should have the ability to perceive the problems and guide them to the right persons, which may be our subcontractors or our own team of developers.
You know how to communicate the problem to different parties clearly and, on the other hand, ask the customer for the additional information. You can take the lead with the project manager’s hat and ensure that the customer is fully supported to solve the problem and make our services available for them. We are looking for a problem-solving, systematic and self-motivated expert for a full-time role. You’ve gained technical insight either through studies or work experience and you are interested in electric cars and the surrounding technology. At Virta you have opportunities to influence your career and grow with an international company in a rapidly evolving industry!
In a nutshell – we look for:
- Technical background and relevant study background
- An interest in electric mobility and energy industries
- Proactive and independent attitude towards work, good teamwork and organizational skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Fluent and effective communication in English. Finnish language skills are not required
We consider as a plus:
- Background in customer support and/or in customer experience
- Interest in digitalization or its phenomena
- A general understanding of real estate, construction, electrical engineering or the energy sector
- Knowledge of other common European languages such as German or French
What Virta can offer you:
- A very interesting and rapidly evolving field in the electric mobility industry
- A role where you can affect your own work & the company greatly – a proactive attitude might bring you also other kinds of responsibilities according to your interests
- The opportunity to be involved in building a cleaner future in the growing field of electric cars
- A small and relaxed team with skilled and super friendly colleagues who support you whenever needed
- Flexible working times
Sounds good, right? If you’re the Technical Support Specialist we’re looking for, send your CV and application letter (preferably in PDF-form) by the latest on Monday 27th of August here: https://apply.atalent.fi/virta-technical-support-specialist-8-2018. Please mention your possible starting date and salary request.
You can read more about the company at www.virta.global. For information on the application process, please contact Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström (cecil.fagerstrom[at]atalent.fi, +358 50 505 3170).