Cushman & Wakefield is one of the world-leading real estate consultancy companies with its approximately $8 billion in revenue. We serve both domestic and international real estate investors and companies looking for business premises. Our 50 000 employees act as advisors of real estate owners, investors and developers in some 400 offices in over 60 countries. Cushman & Wakefield’s Finnish team works with property transactions, leasing, consulting, real estate valuation and advisory and retail services in Helsinki city center. You can read more about Cushman & Wakefield at: http://www.cushmanwakefield.fi/
Cushman & Wakefield is looking for an Analyst to join its growing Capital Markets team. The Capital Markets team focuses on real estate acquisition and sales advisory and currently consists of seven professionals. As an Analyst you will be responsible for conducting market research, gathering and compiling data and processing it. You participate in projects by creating marketing material, for example descriptions of investment targets, sales material and investment memorandums and you’ll also work directly within the customer surface. We hope you will take more responsibility with the clients as soon as you gain more experience.
Through work or studies you should be able to use most common real estate valuation methods (e.g. discounted cash flow modelling) and have a feel for applicable rental levels and expected returns. As you will take part in gathering essential material, the work requires precision and an eye for visual detail. Cushman & Wakefield offers you a permanent vacancy with great possibilities to grow your expertise and the team. The Capital Markets team is growing and along with that you have a possibility for a new, increasingly responsible role.
We are looking for a candidate who has already graduated and has gained experience in relevant fields or project management. We hope that you are eager to take responsibility and are able to work both independently and as a team player in the growing team.
Apply now if you want to work in a fast-paced expert organization and are interested in growing into a professional in the field of real estate advisory!
We expect you to have:
- Experience in relevant field / project management / consulting
- Excellent skills in MS Office and courage to learn new IT-systems
- Independent and active working style: you are a part of the team but is also crucial that you are able to work independently
- Full professional proficiency in English and in Finnish
- Relevant Master’s degree
We consider as an advantage:
- Skills in Adobe Programs (e.g. presentations with InDesign on available templates and photo editing with PhotoShop)
- Swedish skills
We can offer you:
- A chance to get a holistic view of the different aspects of real estate advisory: You are a part of a global enterprise which acts in an agile manner also in Finland
- A responsible role where you get opportunity to grow within the company into greater responsibilities, based on your own interests and skills
- A possibility to grow your expertise in project and client management
- A chance to be a part of growing the team and the business area
- An open and dynamic working culture – we at Cushman & Wakefield like spending time together and know each other well
- A flexible environment with a possibility for remote work. Yet it is always nice to come to our office located in the heart of the Helsinki CBD!
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format latest by the 19th of January via our application system. We will proceed with qualified candidates already during the application period. Please mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Key Account Manager Sanni Järvenpää (sanni.jarvenpaa[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly by Cushman & Wakefield.