Visma Consulting is an agile and fast growing company focusing on ICT consulting and software solutions. Our clients are large Finnish companies and organisations in public sector, for example, Metso, DNA, Paulig, Posti and Valmet Automotive. We are part of the Nordic Visma Group. We truly believe that success originates from cooperation. As colleagues we offer genuine people who are experienced professionals. We have an open atmosphere where you can easily be yourself.
Visma is a Nordic software company whose experts help organizations and companies to do things smarter with the newest cloud-based technology and customized solutions. Our entrepreneurial drive and multinational group create a unique work environment and great career opportunities. Visma has also been recognized with the Great Place to Work ® certification. Find out more from our career website and follow Visma on LinkedIn.
Visma Consulting is looking for new BI Consultants to join their fast-growing team. As a Consultant you will be working in agile teams of 2-4 members in engaging client projects with some of the biggest public and private organizations in Finland. You will be focusing especially in planning and developing smart and customized reporting solutions e.g., for production tracking, financial management and business development. In your work, you will need to learn about customer processes and systems to develop predictive data models and visualize the end results. The main technologies you will be using and deepening your skills with are Power BI and PowerApps but also a wide variety of Azure resources (Azure SQL DB, Analysis Services, Logic Apps etc.) will become familiar.
Senior Developer Olli Korpinen describes the work in Visma Consulting: “The best thing about my work is that I am always able to challenge myself with real world problems from the customers and develop cutting edge solutions without compromises. Learning customer processes and new technologies is a must and it helps you grow as a professional.”
We are looking for candidates with technical and business orientation, interest towards analytical problem-solving and eagerness to develop own skills further. We hope you have some relevant work experience with Power BI or similar reporting solutions since you’ll be involved in client projects from the first day on. However, we are not expecting you to be a ready-made Power BI guru yet as Visma Consulting’s team will support your learning and succeeding. The responsibilities can be modified based on your experience to match your skills and interests so you can also be a more experienced BI-professional. At Visma Consulting you will be part of a team of around 50 enthusiastic professionals where everyone works both with clients and technical implementation.
Visma Consulting offers you:
- An opportunity to develop your expertise in diverse BI solutions projects within the biggest companies and organizations in Finland
- An opportunity to work with modern technology stack and learn more especially about PowerBI and PowerApps
- Relaxed atmosphere at the office and highly-skilled colleagues − Projects are carried out in small independent teams
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture benefit, devices of your choice
- Great offices in Helsinki city center, Jyväskylä, Tampere and Turku
We are looking for:
- Some relevant work experience with reporting solutions (e.g., from consulting, financial / information management roles)
- Knowledge of SQL and some BI technology
- Analytical problem-solving skills and proactive attitude towards own work
- Fluent skills in English (written and spoken)
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience of Power BI and/or PowerApps
- Previous experience with tabular data modeling
- Previous experience in data warehousing
- Skills in Finnish
Sounds like the next step in your career? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest Sunday 9th of February, 2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/visma-consulting-bi-consultant-several-positions-1-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. We are looking for candidates to join Visma Consulting’s office in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku or Jyväskylä locations. Please note that we are going through applications already during the application period and might proceed in the recruitment process before the application deadline.
You can familiarize yourself with Visma and Visma Consulting here: https://www.visma.com/ and https://www.vismaconsulting.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Vuorinen (050 513 4740, vilma.vuorinen[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Visma Consulting.