Nakuna Helsinki is a perfume house founded in Finland in 2018. As a luxury brand Nakuna Helsinki operates in premium perfume segment. The perfumes are developed in Finland and the first five scents are created in collaboration with the world’s leading fragrance company Givaudan.
Nakuna Helsinki is now looking for a Business Developer to accelerate their growth and conducting the scaling in different countries globally. In this position you will be working on Nakuna Helsinki’s marketing analytics and business development. Your main tasks include for example market scaling, research and marketing analytics. You will search for most viable solutions for e-commerce and analyze different statistics in digital media platforms: how does the brand resonate and what’s the investment and value of a new customer in different countries. In the dynamic work environment, there might be quieter times and sudden ad hoc tasks; you might be researching the Korean markets at the same time along other ongoing projects. Working hours are flexible and project based, so it is a great opportunity to work for example alongside your studies and gain valuable experience from growing a niche business.
We are looking for an analytical and business minded candidate who understands concepts of viability and go-to-market strategies. You should have an excellent eye with numbers and eagerness to develop Nakuna’s business further. In this position, you work independently, but you also have the support of the team. You work efficiently and are motivated by high-quality results. Previous experience from similar position is not required; more important is the curiosity to learn and seek information independently. Ambitious attitude and self-initiative working style will help you succeed in this position.
It is important that you are committed to your work and want to deliver high-quality results to support Nakuna Helsinki as they take over the world.
What Nakuna Helsinki is expecting from you:
- Relevant University studies (e.g. Industrial Engineering or Business)
- Understanding the luxury branding but in commercial context
- Knowledge or experience from business development, market research and numerical data analysis. Specially in media usage context.
- Excellent social skills and proficient language skills in English, knowledge of Finnish culture and Finnish language skills is seen as an advantage
- Flexible, proactive and solution-oriented attitude and pragmatic working style. It is very important that you always deliver 100% of quality!
Why apply for Nakuna Helsinki?
- Flexible working hours: you can work alongside your studies or as a freelancer
- Remote work: you can work anywhere in the world
- You will have a possibility to work with diverse business development projects
- Excellent opportunity to learn more about fragrance business, high-quality perfumes and luxury branding
- Unique opportunity to see the launch of the company’s first product portfolio and contribute from the beginning to the business growth
- Position offers an excellent kick start, for example, for your consulting career but you are also welcome to apply if you already have more experience
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Submit your CV and application letter by latest 3rd of April here: https://apply.atalent.fi/nakuna-helsinki-business-developer-project-based-3-2019. If you have previous work samples, portfolio or equivalent we encourage you to add these to your application documents. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents and convert all your application documents into PDF format.
For further information regarding the position and the application process, you may contact aTalents Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä via e-mail at laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358 40 557 9389 in the following times: Friday 22.03 at 13-14, Monday 25.3 at 15-16 and Wednesday 3.4 at 14-15. In this position, you will be employed by aTalent for Nakuna Helsinki.