GetJenny helps customer service people focus on tasks that require life experience by enabling companies to quickly and easily teach, deploy, and maintain human-directed AI to instant messaging on live chat platforms. Our platform enhances customer satisfaction, drives new sales, and reduces customer service overhead. GetJenny has already provided solutions to happy customer companies such as If Insurance, Mehiläinen, Slush, and Memira. GetJenny serves customers in Finland, Sweden, Italy, and the United Arab Emirates. Read more about GetJennys’s reference stories here: https://www.getjenny.com/case-studies
GetJenny has a great product and loads of happy customers and now they are heading towards international markets. They are building an energetic team focusing on international sales and looking for a Business Development Manager to accelerate their growth in the new markets! In this role, you will be focusing on opening and boosting their growth primarily in the Nordic markets.
As an ideal Business Development Manager, you are a sales professional who wants to deliver GetJenny’s service – a forerunner AI chatbot platform – to new customers and markets. You already have experience in B2B-sales and a proven track record from prospecting to closing. You’ll get to build your own sales pipeline and proactively manage and grow it. We consider as a great plus if you have knowledge about selling SaaS-solutions or experience in international sales. Yet more important is that you have drive to challenge yourself and grow with GetJenny as they take over the world. For most of the time you can work from GetJenny’s brand-new office in Helsinki, but as the business grows, they hope you are ready for more frequent travelling internationally.
GetJenny offers you a great opportunity to develop as an international sales professional and they are ready to help you to get your sales game on. To support your work, they have a Customer Success team to take care of the customer relationships and satisfaction after closing so that you can focus on new customer acquisition. Easy-going and flexible working environment, modern tools as well as competitive salary without commission limits are also part of the package.
What GetJenny is looking for:
- Previous experience in B2B-sales and a skillset for the different stages of the sales process
- Suitable study background (for example in business or tech) and preferably some international experience (e.g., from exchange studies or work)
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude – you don’t get confused even though there aren’t ready solutions for every situation
- Willingness to challenge yourself and grow with GetJenny
- Fluent skills in English (written and spoken)
- Expertise and track record in selling SaaS-services especially for SME sector, enterprise customers and/or public sector
- Experience in international sales / opening new markets
- If you recognise some of these buzzwords close to us: chatbot, live chat, online sales, customer experience, artificial intelligence
- Any other additional language skills, especially in Nordic languages and/or Italian
GetJenny offers you:
- Opportunity to jump along in a fast growing and internationalizing technology startup
- A chance to grow your B2B-sales skills and be part of opening new markets especially in the the Nordics
- Permanent position with flexible working hours
- Freedom to genuinely contribute to your role and get more responsibility
- Competitive salary without commission limits
- A brand-new office in the Helsinki city centre
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Send your CV and application letter by 18th of February here: https://apply.atalent.fi/getjenny-business-development-manager-english-speaking-2-2019 . On your application tell us why you’d be the right match as described and brilliant addition to GetJenny’s team. Please also tell us your possible starting date. Please note that we will go through applications already during the application period, and might proceed in the process before the application deadline.
You can check out more about GetJenny on their website: http://www.getjenny.com/. For more information on the application process, please contact aTalents Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (+358 50 513 4740, vilma.jarvinen[at]atalent.fi) during 4.-8.2. and 18.2. For questions about the role, please contact GetJenny’s Sales Director Ilkka Vertanen (+358 40 526 5956).
We also have another Business Development Manager (Swedish speaking) role open for GetJenny focusing on the Swedish market. Check out more from here: https://atalent.fi/open-position/business-development-manager-swedish-speaking