Do you want to become a true pro in the world of game security? Are you passionate about gaming? This is an epic fulltime opportunity to kickstart your career in the crossroads between gaming and IT security!
Kamu was established by entrepreneurial gamers in 2013 and exists around a shared love of gaming, excellence, and technology. As a fast growing startup, Kamu today provides live services to over 60 online multiplayer PC games in collaboration with over 43 game studios. We are currently looking to grow the team significantly as we are branching out with new services beyond anti‑cheat. These services build upon the existing infrastructure that already serves over 65 million users and gives us unmatched ability to provide state of the art tools for the PC gaming industry.
At Kamu you will join a great team full of self‑driven people with strong work ethic who also know how to have serious fun. We’re expecting fast and exciting growth in the years ahead of us and offer you an opportunity to work in a true tech startup culture where you’ll have the ability to affect what tools and technologies are used in your work.
As a cheat analyst you’ll be providing anti-cheat services for some of the world’s biggest multiplayer games and you will work with the best game studios on the planet. You will be working in direct collaboration with our reverse-engineering and machine learning teams. This is an epic fulltime opportunity to kickstart your career in the field of game security!
- Review data uploads and identify cheat software
- Spot anomalies in player data
- Create detection rules for new cheats
- Suspend accounts of cheaters
- Analyze player reports
- Review ban appeals
- Analytical skills in order to see through the data and find conclusions
- Communication skills in order to discuss complex findings to the team
- Critical thinking, as required to come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to detail and at all times being vigilant in the analysis to come to the correct conclusions
- Passionate multiplayer PC gamer
We consider as a plus:
- Understanding of game cheats
- Skills in programming languages of your choice
- Chinese, Japanese or Korean language skills
What we offer:
- Challenging work with great opportunities to learn and apply your skills
- International work with trips to customers and conferences
- An opportunity to become part of industry groups and collaborate with the great minds at many of our varying partner organizations in the gaming industry
- Freedom to do your work when and how you like, as long as it is done well
- Excellent insurance coverage, with private health and dental care
- Relaxed and flexible working environment at our awesome office space in Ruoholahti
Sounds good? If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest April 24th your CV, application and relevant samples (Github link etc.) of your projects here: https://apply.atalent.fi/kamu-cheat-analyst-trainee-4-2018. Attention! We are experiencing some technical issues with our application system. Please leave your application via email.
You can read more about Kamu https://www.kamu.gg/ If you have questions about the application process, please contact Team Lead, Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (mia.paatsalo[at]atalent.fi +358 50 468 0610).