Leadoo Marketing Technologies is the fastest-growing MarTech company in the Nordics. Founded in 2018, Leadoo has over 700 global clients helping them convert up to 600% more sales leads. We employ approximately 65 people in Helsinki, London, Stockholm and Malaga. Leadoo increases sales by converting more of your existing website visitors through meaningful conversations. We turn your passive traffic into qualified leads, through data-based targeted interactive and engaging discussions in chat, email and banner bots. Our platform helps generate more leads, qualify job applicants, and convert prospects.
Leadoo is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to strengthen the fast-growing team located in Finland and across Europe. The position will appeal to you if you are a startup-minded person with a solid background in financial management or controlling. As a CFO you will oversee the financial operations of the company and serve as the interface between the executive team, Board of Directors, internal teams and the accounting company. You will produce valuable financial analysis, insights and forecasts to support and contribute the entire business for example from go-to-market, product scenario analysis, collection, expansion, optimizing COGS, and CAC as well as funding and M&A. We hope you have gained your experience from the SaaS-industry to have an understanding of the business model. The role may be adapted to match your level of experience for example by starting off as a Controller.
What we bring to the table
- A great opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing MarTech companies in the world
- A role with full autonomy and flexibility to work as you see fit
- Broad opportunities to develop Leadoo’s financial management, practices and systems
- A competitive and comprehensive salary package
- Overseeing all financial matters, including the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and implementation of accounting controls, general ledgers, and treasury functions
- Objectively review current processes and systems to identify opportunities to streamline
- Implement value add budgeting and forecasting processes; foster a disciplined yet balanced approach to managing financial goals/targets and investments in the business
- Operating in a leadership role in the overall financial planning process and compliance functions
- Playing a pivotal role in all financial planning & analysis, corporate budgeting, regular forecast updates, board presentations
- Participating in building product pricing models and perform ad-hoc analysis to support the company
Ideally you have
- Applicable work experience from a financial role preferably in the SaaS-industry
- A relevant study background such as Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Technology or MBA
- A dynamic and hands-on mindset with a readiness to make decisions quickly
- Eagerness to operate in a startup environment without highly formal structure
- Have a firm understanding and experience with a SaaS-based business model and the business drivers behind its financial numbers.
If you found the CFO position at Leadoo appealing please submit your CV and optional motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 28.2.2021 via our application system here. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
In this position you will be employed directly to Leadoo.
You can familiarize yourself with Leadoo here: https://leadoo.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi).