Distence offers industrial IoT solutions for demanding industrial environments with 14 years of experience. Industrial equipment such as pumps, motors, fans and gears can be digitized and connected to a cloud platform. Our customers can optimize their equipment’s life cycle with information from the cloud. The solution can provide energy and cost savings, tracking and monitoring data and enable clients to improve their ROA (Return On Asset). Distence’s competitive edge lies in its ability to provide installations that survive in demanding environments such as the Sahara desert and the North Sea. This gives our customers a decent head start over their competitors.
Currently we are working on a product called Condence which is producing this important information for our customers. The Condence consists of cloud platform and terminal devices installed on assets to collect, analyze and send reports to cloud platform. The Condence is expanding constantly and we need Your help to meet our evolving customer requirements.
As the company grows, Distence is looking now for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Espoo!
The person we are looking for has preferably some work or hobbyist experience in software development. As person we hope that you are a proactive problem-solver who is always keen to create and try new things. We think that failing is a learning opportunity and responsibility is a privilege.
We look for someone who:
- Understands how modern web services are structured and is happy to work with DevOps chain to drive top quality product
- Is entitled to develop and mature ideas together with other talented team members
- Has an ambitious attitude to develop the Condence cloud product even better
- Speaks fluent English (Finnish is considered as an advantage)
Distence offers you:
- A role where you can affect your own work & the company greatly – this is a great place to develop into a true professional
- Chance to develop your skills with modern technologies and languages
- A small and relaxed team with skilled and super friendly colleagues who support you whenever needed
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working times, remote work is also possible, within Scrum discipline
If you’re the Full Stack Developer we’re looking for, send your CV and application letter as soon as possible but the latest on Thursday 22.11.2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/distence-full-stack-developer-11-2018. Please send your documents in PDF-files. Please mention also your salary request and possible GitHub profile in the application.
You can read more about the company at www.distence.fi/fi/. For more information on the application process and position, please contact Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström[ät]atalent.fi, +358 50 505 3170).