Using a combination of science and innovative AI technology, Finland-based Combinostics Oy aims to make a difference in the lives of patients with neurological disorders. By quantifying brain images and integrating patient data from multiple sources with insights from previous patients, our one-of-a-kind cloud software provides radiologists and clinicians the support they need for confident, evidence-based diagnostic and management decisions. We are constantly looking forward to addressing the next challenge, whether it’s aiding patient selection in clinical trials of disease-modifying drugs for Alzheimer’s disease or putting tools directly in the hands of patients. We continue to innovate in new ways to support clinicians to provide the best care for their patients.
Combinostics is looking for a Full Stack Developer to reinforce their team of professionals. Your tasks will revolve around our cloud applications, which are mainly used by healthcare personnel to detect and monitor neurological disorders. You will contribute to the front- and backend development of the cloud-based service platform, working on UIs, server-side REST APIs and system integrations with fully automated deployment pipelines. Our services are built cloud-first on Azure environment, mainly with TypeScript/Aurelia, C#/.NET Core and SQL/EF Core. We utilize DevOps practices and tools to automate our development pipeline, and therefore depending on your interests, you will get a chance to learn more about DevOps.
You are the person we are looking for if you have a relevant educational background or you are about to graduate soon. You have already gained some experience in software development through work or personal projects. Ideally, you are familiar with some of the technologies mentioned above, but you could also benefit from skills in other equivalent technologies. Since patient safety and data security are essential to us, we hope you have an eye for detail and you appreciate information security. You will work closely with the rest of the team and therefore good collaboration skills are valued. Most importantly, we hope you are interested in a versatile full stack development position and you are motivated to constantly broaden your skillset further.
Combinostics offers you:
- Role in an international company that offers cutting-edge innovations to help detect and prevent neurological disorders. This truly is a meaningful position, as you will contribute to promoting health and wellbeing of the patients
- Versatile and challenging role with both responsibility and autonomy – we appreciate the courage to come up with new ideas and suggestions to improve our processes
- Vast amount of professional growth and an opportunity to expand your skillset with modern full stack and DevOps technologies
- Open company culture and a supportive team that works closely together
- A cloud-based architecture and a high-quality codebase to work with
- Fully automated continuous integration and deployment pipelines supported by tests
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to partially work from home
- Lunch and culture/sports benefits, as well as a leisure time insurance
- A possibility for doing a final thesis/diploma as a part of your job
We hope you to have:
- Relevant educational background. You may also be in the final stages of your studies
- Interest in healthcare and medical services
- Motivation to learn new technologies and improve your skillset
- Fluent English language skills
In this position, you will be employed directly to Combinostics Oy. This is primarily a full-time position, but a part-time contract during the final stages of your studies is negotiable. Your team will be located in the Tampere office, but a flexible remote work option is available as well. However, we hope you are able to visit your team at the Tampere office at least occasionally.
Could this be the next step in your career? Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile (cover letter optional) by the latest 18th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request, possible GitHub-profile (or similar) and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Combinostics Oy here: https://www.combinostics.com/ . For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kiira Ojala (+358 50 553 7760, kiira.ojala[at]atalent.fi).