We are a fully Finnish company specialising in digital in-store communication and customer management with long-standing and strong experience. With over twenty years of experience, we have come to be the leading Nordic provider of queue management systems. We have delivered hundreds of thousands of displays to more than ten countries, and millions of customers are funnelled through our queuing systems every day. Our team currently consists of over 20 people, located all around the world. Read more about EWQ here: https://ewq.zone/en.
As EWQ is growing, we are now looking for a Fullstack Developer to join the small yet highly-skilled development team. Your main goal is to work with projects related to our core digital solutions: EWQ Queueless Services, Digital Signage and Electronic Shelf Labels. We believe that the world’s best solutions for in-store communication and customer management are created through high-quality and responsible operations.
We don’t expect you to know all of the technologies in our stack beforehand, but our ideal candidate has gained relevant experience working with PHP. Knowledge in other technologies in our stack is seen as a great advantage. As a person you will fit our team if you have a proactive and self-driven attitude. The role includes a lot of both internal and external communication which underlines the importance of good communication skills in Finnish and English.
We hope you to have:
- Strong skills with PHP (PHP frameworks are seen as an advantage, e.g. Laravel)
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience – we are also welcoming developers with more years of experience as the role can be customized to your background
- A proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience with software integrations
We can offer you:
- A versatile role in responsible company – domestic operations and social responsibility are cornerstones of our business
- The ability to see the result of your work in everyday life e.g in stores, offices and other public spaces
- A possibility to work with interesting lines of partners in retail, pharmacies and healthcare, financial services and HoReCa – just to name a few
- Professional growth and possibility to broaden your role into a direction you wish
- A friendly and relaxed working environment where people enjoy working at
- Office facilities in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
In this position, you will be employed directly by EWQ, Eurosec Oy.
Does this feel like your next opportunity? Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile (cover letter optional) by the latest 6th of May via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system as we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (+358 50 307 1210, anni.rajalahti(at)atalent.fi).