UKKO.fi is the leading invoicing service platform for self-employed and freelance professionals in Finland. Through UKKO.fi light entrepreneurship, talented professionals combine the best of entrepreneurship and employment. Our company has grown rapidly and today we have over 50 000 active users in Nordic countries. Your role will be working on development task as part of our inhouse dev-team. Dev-team offers services to SLP group companies UKKO.fi, UKKO Pro and UKKO Work (www.ukko.fi ,www.ukkopro.fi, www.ukkowork.fi)
We are currently looking for an ambitious Fullstack Developer to take part in developing UKKO.fi products and services. Our team is continuously growing and we’re hiring several Fullstack, Frontend and Backend Developers. Your job as a Fullstack Developer would include working with improvements of the product and also producing whole new code.
In this position you mainly use Node.js. We haven’t used Node.js quite much yet, so we hope that you are already able to work independently with this technology. Other frameworks and libraries we are using at UKKO.fi are Vue.js, Bootstrap and jQuery for frontend and PHP and Laravel for backend, so familiarity with these technologies is also appreciated but not necessary.
Ultimately we are looking for an enthusiastic programmer who wants to improve his/her skills in our professional yet easygoing team, and enjoys both independent and teamwork. This is a full-time role but we are flexible with the working hours so the position is student-friendly if you are still finishing your studies.
We require you to:
- Have previous experience (through work or own projects) and be able to work independently with Node.js
- Have fluent English skills. Finnish is seen as a significant asset
- Be a true team player but also able to work independently
- Be eager to learn more and develop your skills
We can offer you:
- Easy-going atmosphere and a relaxed and close-knit team to work with
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Well-located, brand new office in Ruoholahti and modern tools to work with
- Growing but well-established employer
- In addition to our daily work, we want to have a good time and organize pizza Fridays and have our own sports club etc.
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 20th of January here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ukkofi-fullstack-developer-nodejs-1-2019 . Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent we would be happy to look at it. Please note, we will make a credit reference check to the candidates who proceed to the final round of the recruitment process.
We are also looking for a Frontend Developer and a Backend Developer for UKKO.fi! Read more information here: https://atalent.fi/en/open-position/frontend-developer-10 and here: https://atalent.fi/en/open-position/backend-developer-7
You can familiarize yourself with the company here: https://www.ukko.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (+358 40 557 9389, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi).