Liid is a growing Finnish SaaS company founded in 2014. We deliver an AI-powered sales platform to guide outside sales teams to build a better sales pipeline and close more deals. Our solution, Salestrail, consists of an app aimed towards boosting sales productivity and a dashboard for sales management. In brief, the app drives salespeople performance and automatically logs all their calls, emails and calendar events to CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
We operate globally and have clients from all continents. Our biggest market is the US and Canada but we are growing rapidly in Asia and Central Europe. We serve clients with sales teams of various sizes and from different industries. Learn more about Salestrail on our website at https://www.salestrail.io/.
To accommodate our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to join our team. In this role, you will focus on developing the Salestrail mobile application, mainly with React Native. We have new and interesting features on the roadmap, which you will get your hands dirty with. The Salestrail app contains also modules, which are developed with Swift or Java. If you don’t master those technologies yet, this is a great opportunity to learn! In case you are also skilled in React, you have a chance to develop the web-based analytics dashboard targeted for sales managers. Later on, your role can be modified according to your skills and interests ranging from mobile and web development to machine learning and microservices, for instance.
As you will work in a compact team of three developers, you will have a central role in all phases of the software development process ranging from requirements analysis to design, implementation and testing. You will work independently and have the freedom to create solutions and features without predefined specifications. But no worries, our team is always there to back you up. One thing is for sure: in this position, you can take as much responsibility as you can handle and be part of creating something completely new!
We expect you to have a few years of experience in software development. You are not afraid of challenges and can design and implement new features on the fly. You have strong skills in React Native and/or React: you know how the framework works on all levels, what it can and cannot be applied for, and where the framework itself is going to. Refactoring? That should preferably be your middle name and we should be good to go.
The kind of person that is successful with us is hardworking, brings up his/her opinions and hold themselves to high standards. We are inspired by people who have good communication and collaboration skills and who always put the team first. We are looking for a developer that is eager to learn and likes to work with bleeding edge solutions. If it seems to be new and shiny that we haven’t heard of before, we should definitely give it a try.
We expect you to have:
- Strong experience in React Native and/or React
- A few years of experience in software development
- Fluent communication skills in English
We see as an advantage (but don’t require):
- Knowledge on working with native code on Android and/or iOS
- Knowledge on Azure, Spring Boot, microservices, Kubernetes
- Showcase of your achievements (for example on GitHub)
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing SaaS company and take responsibility in developing a unique product, which is used globally
- Super nice work mates and relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development – we want to take you from good to great by offering you support, certificates and possibilities to modify your role
- Freedom and flexibility – you can work when and where you want
- A family friendly workplace: kids are the future so go and spend time with them!
- A great office location in Sörnäinen
- Social gatherings to hang out with your work mates
- Competitive compensation and good benefits (a full healthcare insurance, for example)
In this position you will be employed directly to Liid.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF) by latest 26th of November 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/liid-fullstack-developer-react-native-react-11-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your application.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).