Xiphera is a startup company founded in 2017 focusing on developing hardware-based security and cryptography solutions. Our technology is based mainly on FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) devices.
Xiphera Oy is looking for a motivated Embedded Security Developer to join their team for approximately 6 months to work on an interesting project. Your responsibilities will include for instance:
- Studying the secrets of the Linux kernel and deepening your knowledge on it
- Software development for a reconfigurable SoC (System on a Chip)
- Development of Linux drivers for controlling IP (Intellectual Property) blocks
- Working on an information security -related project
- Other software development related to the project
Is your goal to graduate soon? Here is also an opportunity to combine your work with a Master’s Thesis!
We can offer you:
- A position to complete your Master’s Thesis in
- Opportunity to work in an exciting security startup
- Possibility to learn really cool things
- Flexible working hours and an informal atmosphere
- Excellent office location at the Aalto Campus
We require you to:
- Have some experience with embedded software development, preferably in the Linux environment (own/school/work projects)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s level studies in electronics, software engineering, computer science or related fields
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn new skills
- Be interested towards cyber security
- Capability to work independently and take responsibility of your own code
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
We consider as a plus:
- Experience working with Linux drivers
- Excellent skills in C / C++
- Skills in Python
- Skills in Finnish
- Interest into and knowledge of cryptography
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV in PDF by latest 24th of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/xiphera-jr-embedded-security-developer-10-2018. Also, if you have projects in GitHub/Bitbucket/etc., please link them to your documents. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Xiphera here: http://xiphera.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (+358 40 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi).