At Sweetlakes we design robust services using the latest tools and best practices. Our focus is on security, reliability, scalability and user-experience. We develop native mobile applications for both Android and iOS, embedded systems, serverless cloud and we solve complex problems with Business Intelligence, Big Data and Machine Learning.
We are looking for a full-time Test Automation Developer to work in our customer projects in Jyväskylä. You can either be at the beginning of your career or already gathered experience in the field of programming and automation testing. Your role will include various tasks in developing solutions and software for Sweetlakes customers’ test automation challenges. Most of the work is done at client’s premises. Experience in Python is a must in this position as the main focus is purely on programming test automation software. We also appreciate experience in using tools such as Robot Framework and Jenkins, which we use in our projects.
As a person you are pedantic and self-driven as well as customer-oriented and focused on problem solving. You will join our team of 10+ experts with high team spirit and an atmosphere of supporting each other. At the moment we are in an exciting stage of growth in our company and you will get a chance to develop your role according to your interests, for example by participating in mobile software development.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in programming, especially in Python
- Relevant studies in software development/engineering
- Motivation to solve problems and create solutions related to test automation
- Fluent skills in English
What we see as an advantage:
- Working experience in programming and automation testing, especially in Robot framework environment
- Experience in other programming technologies such as Java and/or C++
- Fluent skills in Finnish
- Startup culture with good team spirit
- Support of colleagues to boost your learning curve
- Freely selectable personal devices
- Chance to participate in mobile software development
Sounds like you? Send your CV, cover letter and your earliest possible starting day with salary request by latest on 30.8.2018 https://apply.atalent.fi/sweetlakes-junior-test-automation-developer-8-2018. If you have a GitHub-profile or programming/project samples, feel free to share them with us. Please convert your application documents into PDF-format. To familiarize yourself further with Sweetlakes, please visit www.sweetlakes.com.
Please note that we might proceed in this recruitment process already during the application period.
For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Consultant Mikko Lahti (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 495 946).
* This job ad is in English, because this particular job requires fluent English language skills. *