Trackinno Oy is a young and growing company from Tampere, Finland. Trackinno provides IoT-enabled software solutions for asset and maintenance management. The company has roots in Tampere University of Technology: the development of the Trackinno platform started originally as a university course project. The company itself was founded in 2015 and since then, the Trackinno platform has continuously evolved.
Trackinno is growing and its client base increases and expands. Hence, we are looking for a (Junior) Web Developer to join the small yet highly-skilled product development team that will support you on your path of becoming a stellar fullstack developer. You will be further developing the cloud-based asset management, maintenance management solutions, and IoT platform as well as create new features based on the roadmap. Trackinno’s solutions are utilized in various industries and organizations to streamline the assets’, e.g. devices and machines, management in real-time paperless. Read more, for example, how Trackinno helped Delete to bring efficiency to the company’s operations, increased job satisfaction and decreased the need for active employee management!
In this position, you will work on product development for all of our solutions. Your main responsibility is further developing, improving and creating new features for our products. You’ll also take care of bug fixing and maintenance of the code. Depending on your skills and background, you can start from frontend development or fullstack right away. As our team is small, you’ll get to participate in planning the roadmap and the company’s future directions. We also welcome your ideas and you have a genuine influence on what we do and how we do things now and in the future. We are mostly utilizing React, Node.js, HTML, CSS, MySQL, and MongoDB as the main technologies and tools but we don’t necessarily expect you to know all of these beforehand.
We hope you have:
- Some practical work experience from e.g. summer job, internships, or personal/school projects. We also welcome more experienced developers.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
We consider as an advantage:
- Skills with some of the following in our tech stack: Node.js, HTML, CSS, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Finnish language skills
We offer you:
- Diverse challenges in a young yet financially steady growth company
- A meaningful job and interesting line of clients – you will make an actual impact on the efficiency of client companies’ operations
- A possibility to create new things and work with modern technologies, especially in the IoT sector
- A possibility to work flexibly and grow into a role that can be modified to match your interest and skills, e.g. full stack development or a senior role.
- A possibility to get your voice heard – as we are still a small company, everyone’s opinion matters when it comes to decision making on the company’s operations
- Support and mentoring from our experienced developer team. We have an approachable culture where it’s more than ok to ask “silly” questions.
- Good working atmosphere – besides working together, we like to spend time together in different events and parties
- Fringe benefits and a generous budget provided by the employer for self-learning to support your professional development
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work
In this position, you will be employed directly to Trackinno.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter by the latest 25th of May. Please mention your possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, feel free to link them to your CV as well. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Trackinno here: https://trackinno.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen(ät)atalent.fi).