FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide who they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.
We are looking for a Lead Tester to be a part of the FNZ team in Finland! As a Lead Tester, you will be responsible for FNZ’s testing process and also manage cooperation between FNZ’s Testers and the clients’ internal testers. You will have a key role in the execution of FNZ’s internal standard testing process but also developing common testing processes and ways of working with our clients to cater for the scope of service and be in line with the architecture and integrations in question. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Set up and maintain manual test environment – definition and validation of testing
- Plan FNZ’s testing as well as client-side testing, both unit and system testing
- Participate in the testing process
- Cooperation with the clients’ testers, monitoring the testing process and complete the testing phases
- Be a part of group-level development, e.g. automation testing
- Keeping JIRA up to date.
You will work closely with the FNZ’s delivery team that includes testers, delivery managers, analysts and developers. You also get to be part of FNZ’s internal Testers Hub where you get to connect with the global team. To succeed, this position requires previous work experience with testing. We hope you have already worked in a more responsible position, but most importantly you have a genuine interest in testing and a willingness to develop your expertise further. Business understanding helps in this position to understand how the test result relates to the expected business requirements and how test cases measure this.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively involved in the development of the financial management industry
- A strongly growing global company with a stable foundation that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of investment solutions and ensure that the platform functionalities are delivered to a superior quality standard. Opportunity to work directly with business and technology development and build your knowledge base
- A fast-paced working environment, low hierarchy operations, and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- A wide network of professionals in a company where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- A company where the rewarding is not tied to titles or years of experience, rather, where good performance is recognized and the salary rate is considered competitive
We require you to:
- Have a relevant technical educational background
- Previous software testing experience
- Have a structured approach to problem-solving and you have the capacity to take responsibility
- Have great interaction skills and a systematic way of working
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Programming skills
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile methods
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Interest in financial markets and asset management
- Fluent Finnish skills
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 12th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi).
In this position, you will be employed directly to FNZ.