Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and offices in USA, China and Australia. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications. Quuppa has also been recognized with the Great Place to Work ® certification.
Quuppa is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their Products & Services team! As a Quuppa team member, your main responsibilities will be within product management. This includes ensuring that our product projects are running smoothly and on time, by coordinating the project practicalities and schedules. Your tasks will include data collection and coordinating beta testing related to the products. In addition, you will participate in sending instructions to customers and reporting test results. The role can be extended to cover wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge and skills.
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the Products & Services team and a variety of other teams. We don’t expect you to be an experienced Project Coordinator yet as our team will train you well. This position is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or final year student, who is able to work full-time.
You may still be at the beginning of the career but we hope you have a suitable technical or business degree or final state studies and some experience in project coordination (e.g. through studies, internship or summer job). Our ideal candidate for this role has a proactive attitude and is not afraid of asking further questions if necessary. The role includes a lot of internal and external communication, which underlines the importance of excellent interpersonal skills in English.
We require you to have:
- A relevant degree or final stage studies (i.e. technical or business)
- Previous experience in project coordination (e.g. through studies, internship or summer job)
- Interest in technology and hardware manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive and systematic approach to work
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience in similar tasks
- Fluent Finnish skills
Quuppa offers you:
- An interesting role where you learn from different business functions and hardware manufacturing
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Passionate and highly professional colleagues of all backgrounds
- Laid-back, fun and casual working culture
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Quuppa.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format by latest 20th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (anni.rajalahti(at)atalent.fi, +358 50 307 1210) in the following times: Tuesday 15.6 at 10-11 and Thursday 17.6 at 14.30-15.30.