Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Holvi’s vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”. Holvi is currently connected to the core European payment schemes (SEPA), Mastercard, Visa, and other international card schemes.
Holvi is now looking for a Python Developer with an interest towards financial and payment systems. As Python Developer at Holvi you work as part of a team building the core product, the Holvi payment system. We have several teams focusing on different features of the product and your team will be determined according to your interests and skills. You will work as a full-fledged member of an international, agile team, with the possibility to participate in everything Holvi’s developer team creates.
Holvi’s product’s back end is built on Python and Django. Therefore, we require you to have strong skills in Python and some experience in working with Python, either from your studies or through your freetime interests. We see knowledge of Django as great advantage. Your role is closely connected to the financial industry and fintech: thus, having interest toward the industry is a big advantage in the position. Above all, Holvi is looking for someone with a heart that beats for software development and a genuine passion for developer tasks!
We require you to have:
- Solid skills in Python
- Understanding of relational databases and data modelling
- Experience in web development and API integrations
- Love for building software: in this position you should be passionate about developing Holvi’s core product
- Interest in constantly learning new things but also have the stamina to do some repetitive tasks
- Fluency in English: at Holvi you will work as a part of an international team
We consider as an asset:
- Experience in Django
- Interest in fintech
Holvi can offer you:
- A possibility to take part in creating a meaningful and unique product directly for the end user
- A relatively small team with low hierarchy and freedom to plan your own work
- A truly global work environment: Holvi employs people from over 18 nationalities at offices located in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- Good opportunities to grow and advance in your career. Usually from this role people have advanced either to a architecture or management position.
In this position you will be employed directly to Holvi.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 18th of November here: https://apply.atalent.fi/holvi-python-developer-11-2018. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. Also attach your GitHub profile or other relevant working samples.
You can familiarize yourself with Holvi here: https://about.holvi.com/fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 435 0511, meeri.sarkkinen[ät]atalent.fi).