Superoperator is a globally operating technology company running a world-leading digital car care platform. We help car wash businesses grow through digitalisation. Our unique solution includes everything that is needed to turn any traditional car wash into a modern, digitally operating facility. Our teams work from Finland, Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland. We have customers and partners in Europe, North America, and Australia.
Superoperator is the world-first company providing virtual service networks that allow multi-operator use, independent from brands and equipment vendors. Operators such as car manufacturers, leasing companies, car owners associations, and other companies can offer networked services to their customers through mobile.
Superoperator is now looking for a Scrum Master, Lead Developer to join their small, but international team! In this position you will take the role of scrum master and lead developer working closely with 3rd party providers and the rest of the team. Your daily work tasks include architectural work – you get to affect the overall development of the product and technological choices. Besides this, the role includes hands-on coding with the rest of the team. You also get to roll up your sleeves with leading and coaching the development team. You help the teams to apply the Scrum framework, help them to monitor their performance as well as resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work. You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work and to help create self-organizing teams that are fully productive during sprints.
To succeed in this role, you need to have willingness to contribute to the development as scrum master with hands-on attitude. As a person, you are active and you enjoy when you get to coach and help others to achieve their best possible performance. You also have a self-regulating and flexible working style. But most importantly, you are passionate and highly motivated when it comes to Scrum and developing!
We hope you have:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. university or university of applied sciences)
- Previous experience from a scrum master role
- Team and results-oriented approach with good communication skills
- Fluent skills in English. Finnish skills are seen as an asset
- When things get more normal again, we also expect you have a willingness to travel (few times a year), since we work internationally and globally in different locations
We consider as an asset:
- Other skills in backend development (e.g. .NET) and with public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Other language skills (e.g. German)
We offer you:
- At Superoperator you will get to work in a small team of professionals in a flat organization as a part of an international team. The team is not only working in Finland but around Europe, so you also get to work from the geographical location that works the best for you!
- Flexible working culture and a responsible role in which you get to develop yourself professionally
- An entrepreneurial-minded team, in which everyone works with high passion, motivation and supports each other
- Possibility to jump in an interesting projects (with for example AI) that pioneer the car service market globally
- Salary that is on the level of your skills and experience
- Phone-benefit and an option for redeeming a share of the personnel fund
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV in PDF-format or share your LinkedIn-profile by latest 3th of May via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application document. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note that we might proceed in the recruitment process already during the application period. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position you will be employed directly to Superoperator.
You can familiarize yourself with Superoperator here: https://www.superoperator.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Coordinator Iida Kalanti (+358 50 337 2328, iida.kalanti[at]atalent.fi). The best way to reach me is via email.