Finnmap Infra is looking for a Bridge modeler or a Bridge engineer with data modeling skills to join their growing team! The content of this role can be modified according to your background to focus either on data modeling tasks or bridge design. Finnmap Infra has many on going high level projects you get to be a part of, for example highway 4 and 9 and Kehä III improvements. The goal of your role is to contribute to well functioning, cost effective and safe design solutions. You get to work with experienced professionals from various fields of infrastructure design.
The ideal candidate has a relevant educational background as well as some experience working with Tekla software. Most of all we are looking for someone with development potential and drive to become a professional on this field. In addition to this we value a precise way of working and good team work skills. This role is also suitable for an experienced professional.
We expect you to have:
- A relevant degree
- Experience using Tekla Structures-software
- Strong communication skills in English
Considered as an advantage:
- Earlier work experience with bridges or similar type of structures
- FEM-software skills
- Finnish skills
What we offer you:
- A versatile role with significant projects
- An employer who actively takes part in development of the whole field of infrastructure design (for example BuildingSMART -cooperation)
- An opportunity to do development work inside your unit for example regarding tools
- An organization of 60 people where you genuinely get to affect the business and grow professionally
- A work community with a warm and open culture
If you got interested in this position, please send your resume, cover letter and a diploma/transcript of records latest on 1st September here: https://apply.atalent.fi/finnmap-infra-siltamallintaja-tai-siltasuunnittelija-bridge-modeler-or-bridge-engineer-8-2019 . Please attach your salary request and the first possible starting date in the new position.
You can read more about Finnmap Infra here: http://www.finnmap-infra.fi/. In case you have questions regarding the schedule or the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen ( 050 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to our customer Finnmap Infra.