Canter is a software and services company focusing in Product Information Management (PIM) and publishing automation. We design and deliver solutions that enable our customers to create product experiences that matter. Our clients are among the leaders in their own industries. They value our knowledge, attitude and long-term partnership. We are an agile, result-driven team of professionals. You will recognize us through our expertise, uncompromising attitude and creativity.
Our software Adeona PIM is a flexible API-centric content management and collaboration platform for product marketeers to make product management and communication smart and easy. Canter was established in 1983 and is today part of Etola Group. Our customer service and product development operate in Finland, listening to wishes and needs of our domestic and international clients.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our small but growing team. Your daily tasks will consist of designing, programming and testing new features for our PIM platform. You’ll work in close collaboration with our senior and junior designers and developers in an agile team. In this role you’ll get an opportunity to jump into the team in a very exciting phase, since we are about to launch a new version of our product.
This role is a perfect chance for a motivated and eager-to-learn developer who is ready to take the next steps in their career. We’re offering versatile learning opportunities that can be tailored to match your interests. In return, we hope that you have an open attitude and motivation to learn. Our experienced developers are happy to support you – they will provide you with mentoring to ensure that you grow to your full potential!
We need you to:
- Be a team player who also takes responsibility of their own code
- Be fluent in English
We see as an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, Elasticsearch or Docker
- Relevant work experience and personal projects
- Flexibility with working times and tools
- A young, international and relaxed work environment
- Long-term platform development (where high quality and scalability play a key role)
- Mentoring from our experienced developers and architects
- Chances to develop yourself and your skills according to your own preferences e.g. big data and analytics just to name a few
- Low hierarchy environment with a chance to truly impact what we are doing
Send your application and CV as soon as possible: https://apply.atalent.fi/canter-software-developer-9-2018. We would also be happy to see some of your projects, so please add a link to your GitHub or other. You may apply either in English or Finnish. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
Read more about Canter: http://www.canter.fi/en/. For more information on the recruitment process, feel free to contact Jr. Talent Agent, Julia Helander (+358 40 5215168, email@example.com).