Business Finland generates growth and wellbeing by helping Finnish companies to grow faster, go global and develop new innovations. Its top experts and the latest research data enable companies to seize market opportunities and turn them into success stories. Business Finland creates dynamic innovation environments that attract international companies, experts, know-how and investments to Finland and promotes travel to Finland. As a fresh organization, formed through the merger of Tekes and Finpro, it continue to evolve by listening to its customers. Business Finland employs 600 experts in 40 offices overseas and in 20 regional offices around Finland. Business Finland is part of the Team Finland network. Read more about Business Finland here.
Business Finland is now looking for a full time, fixed-term (8 months) Transformation trainee. In this position your job tasks will include:
- Participating in management, operative development and employee engagement
- Coordinating and being responsible for small projects
- Planning, organizing and executing one of Business Finland’s biggest events for over 600 people, ensuring high quality and exceptional experience for all participants
- Communicating and coordinating with different stakeholders in Finland and in our Global Network
- Documenting and reporting in meetings related to developing our operations and implementing our change initiatives
We are interested if you:
- Have a relevant educational background for example international business and/or marketing would give you excellent grounds to succeed in this job. You can also be in the late stages of your studies in these fields.
- Have a previous work experience preferably in consulting or event organizing would give you a head start!
- Are active, outgoing and have a positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Have an excellent prioritization and social skills as well as fluent communication skills in English
You are innovative, self-confident and a person who thinks big, gets excited and shows passion. You are persistent. Problems are opportunities for you and you thrive on challenge. You reason and communicate your views comprehensively. For you, networking means continuous development and new, fresh perspectives. You believe in cooperation and you value people.
What Business Finland can offer:
Business Finland offers a unique vantage point to the whole spectrum of business life in Finland and around the world. With them, you are at the center of business life, research and decision-making. At Business Finland, you will help Finnish companies to enter global markets and shape the domestic competitive environment to be more attractive to investments. Business Finland’s work has a significant impact on the future of the Finnish economy and society as a whole.
Business Finland has a vast range of knowledge and expertise. Their community is full of people who are leading experts in their fields. As part of an international and multicultural work environment, you will meet colleagues from different countries and get opportunities to learn about different industries. As a diverse organization, they can offer interesting work assignments.
More information about the recruitment process:
Looking for a kick start to your career? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 24th of March here: https://apply.atalent.fi/business-finland-transformation-trainee-3-2019. Please note that this is a trainee position and salary is proportional to the level of job requirements. In this position you will be employed directly to Business Finland.
As a part of the recruitment process, we will be carrying out a security clearance check on a successful candidate with his/her consent in accordance with the Security Clearance Act 726/2014 of Finland. For more information on the security clearance procedure and individual’s rights, please visit: https://www.supo.fi/security_clearances.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (+358 50 4680 610, mia.paatsalo@[at]atalent.fi) in the following times: Friday 8.3. at 14-15.30 or Wednesday 13.3. at 14.30-16 or Monday 18.3. at 10.30-12.
Timetable for this recruitment process:
Monday 4.3.: Application period starts
Sunday 24.3.: Application period ends
Monday 25.3. – Friday 29.3.: Personal Skype-interviews with aTalent
Wednesday 3.4. – Friday 5.4.: Personal interviews with Business Finland
Tuesday 9.4. – 30.4.: Security clearance check
Thursday 2.5.: Start date