Superoperator is a globally operating technology company running a world-leading digital car care platform. We help car wash businesses grow through digitalisation. Our unique solution includes everything that is needed to turn any traditional car wash into a modern, digitally operating facility. Our teams work from Finland, Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland. We have customers and partners in Europe, North America, and Australia.
Superoperator is the world-first company providing virtual service networks that allow multi-operator use, independent from brands and equipment vendors. Operators such as car manufacturers, leasing companies, car owners associations, and other companies can offer networked services to their customers through mobile.
Superoperator is now looking for an UI Developer! In this role you get to strengthen their small development team and also work closely with 3rd party providers. Our goal is to constantly develop the entire user experience and make our projects more agile – and this is where we need you! In this role you get to develop our mobile applications to the next level. You will design our products and be involved in versatile projects where an expert of visual and user interface design is needed. And most importantly, you will bring a new perspective on how to get the most out of our user experience. Besides this, you will contribute to mobile development with IOS and/or Android. Read more about our solutions here: https://www.superoperator.com/solutions/
To succeed in this role, we hope that you are creative, and have an eye for visuality and details. You have excellent self-regulating and flexible working style. Besides visuality and details, you also enjoy programming. However, you don’t have to be a professional in everything – the desire and willingness to learn is the most important! We hope you have some working experience in the mobile development field (e.g. summer job) or you have done extensive hobby projects in mobile development. Mobile developers with plenty of years behind are also welcomed.
We hope you have:
- Relevant educational background and/or previous work experience
- Skills and experience in IOS (Swift, Objective-C) and/or Android (Kotlin, Java) development
- Fluent skills in English. Finnish skills are seen as an asset
- When things get more normal again, we also expect you have a willingness to travel (few times a year), since we work internationally and globally in different locations
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience in UI development
- Skills with React Native
- Other language skills (e.g. German)
We offer you:
- At Superoperator you will get to work in a small team of professionals in a flat organization as a part of an international team. The team is not only working in Finland but around Europe, so you also get to work from the geographical location that works the best for you!
- Flexible working culture and a responsible role in which you get to develop yourself professionally
- An entrepreneurial-minded team, in which everyone works with high passion, motivation and supports each other
- Possibility to jump in an interesting projects (with for example AI) that pioneer the car service market globally
- Salary that is on the level of your skills and experience
- Phone-benefit and an option for redeeming a share of the personnel fund
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV in PDF-format or share your LinkedIn-profile by latest 3th of May via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application document. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note that we might proceed in the recruitment process already during the application period. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position you will be employed directly to Superoperator.
You can familiarize yourself with Superoperator here: https://www.superoperator.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Coordinator Iida Kalanti (+358 50 337 2328, iida.kalanti[at]atalent.fi). The best way to reach me is via email.