IntoLead is an ambitious company who wants to help companies thrive by engaging the whole organization behind new culture or way of working. Our digital training and other web solutions aim for inspiring user experience and look and feel that is consistent and aligned with customer brand. IntoLead will support and co-create training and other web solutions together with customer to meet different needs. Our web solutions are easy to execute and implement and meet high quality standards visually and technically.
We are now building a new team around our digital training and other web solutions. We are looking for a technically skilled Web Designer who is interested in user experience and has an eye for detail. Your task would be implementation of the solutions with our partners and ensure that our web and mobile products run smoothly after implementation. You will also have a key role in defining and communicating the client’s needs to the software development team.
Being a growing company IntoLead offers a great chance for an entrepreneurial individual who enjoys problem-solving. The role can be tailored to match your skills and areas of interest. In the long run the role might develop into the direction of project management, software development or client interface depending on your interests. If you are still at the end of your studies, you can also work part-time, at least 3 days per week.
We look for someone who:
- Is an active team member with an ability to work independently
- Has great problem solving and project management skills
- Has a good understanding about creating modern web solutions f. ex. from school projects
- Has an eye for visual details
- Is fully proficient in English
We consider as an asset:
- Work experience in relevant field
- Finnish language skills
We can offer you:
- Great potential to grow with the company and a chance to tailor the role according to your interests
- A possibility to become a shareholder in the company
- The benefits of working in a small, close-knit company where everyone’s opinion is valued and employees are trusted to work in a way they self find most efficient
- Support from management
- A chance to work with top companies in Finland
Sound like a job for you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest Sunday 23.9. here: https://apply.atalent.fi/intolead-web-designer-9-2018 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at IntoLead.
You can familiarize yourself with IntoLead here: https://intolead.com/ For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (+358 50 513 4740, email@example.com)