Access Partners, founded in 2006, is an independent financial advisory firm dedicated to clients and businesses in the Nordic region. The team brings extensive investment banking and strategic advisory experience both from international and Nordic firms, in combination with a very strong contact network. Today we have offices in Stockholm and Helsinki and an international reach through preferred partners in the United States and South America.
Access Partners offers its clients a broad range of M&A and Capital Markets advisory services based on high integrity and professional business judgement. In addition, Debt Access delivers value by providing corporates advice on and access to alternative debt financing while providing investors access to attractive debt assets. Access Partners is a Certified Advisor on Nasdaq OMX.
Are you a motivated and sharp talent with a great team working skills? Access Partners is now looking for an Analyst to join their professional team. As an Analyst you will be an essential part of the transaction team. With M&A and debt capital transactions you will get to develop your analytical, theoretical and communicational skills further while expanding your knowledge of the investment banking industry.
In addition, you will gain exposure to our international clients across various industries as well as a chance of job rotation in Stockholm office providing valuable firm-wide insights and offering a cross-border experience. Also, if you are fluent in Swedish, you can apply to the office in Stockholm. Either way, whether you are in Helsinki or in Stockholm, you will be working daily in close co-operation with the other team.
We can offer you:
- A great possibility to develop your expertise as a member of our top-notch transaction team
- Challenging and versatile, significant projects and a possibility to work with debt capital transactions in addition to M&A
- A team of talented and professional yet easy-going colleagues who work together towards common goals
- Great office facilities in central Helsinki or in Stockholm
- A competitive compensation and benefits
We expect from you:
- University level degree with excellent record
- Strong analytical skills and result-driven mindset
- Dedication to deliver above expectations and ability to perform under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish (also in Swedish if you apply for Stockholm team)
- Previous relevant work experience is an advantage
Are you the newest member of Access Partners’ team? To apply, submit your CV, cover letter and your university degree certificate or the latest university study transcript in pdf-format at latest on 9th September here: https://apply.atalent.fi/access-partners-analyst-corporate-finance-8-2018. Please also mention your preferred location (Helsinki/Stockholm), the earliest starting date suitable for you as well as your salary request.
You can learn more about Access Partners team and our recent transactions here: http://www.accesspartners.com/. For more information about the position and recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Isosomppi (+358 44 557 7737, laura.isosomppi[at]atalent.fi).