As an Application Engineer you design and carry out laboratory experiments to support sales and marketing departments. You will answer customer’s technical enquiries and plan, conduct and report testing processes, measurements and test drives for synthetic polymers. You will review and report the results and seek answers and solutions to questions that customers encountered through collection of data and investigation. You will be responsible for planning and running multiple project tasks at the same time. Typically, projects can range from a couple of days up to several months.
Our small team will offer its support to make sure that you will get started with your work smoothly. However, we hope that you will be willing and able to take ownership and perform under your own initiative. To succeed, you need good project management skills and to be able to handle multiple project tasks at the same time. Good written communication skills, attention to detail and adaptivity to changing project requirements and priorities are beneficial to you as well.
We look for:
- Relevant background and studies in relevant technical field (e.g. Material technology, chemical engineering, processing technology)
- Ability to run research project tasks
- Adaptability and willingness to take ownership
- Proactive attitude and capability to work independently
- Practical working style – you can grab a screwdriver if needed
- Good physical condition
- English language skills
- Knowledge about polymer processing and measurement technology
- Experience in injection molding and extrusion technology
- Possibility to travel in the future
- Small and close-knit team’s support
- Task-oriented, relaxed and flexible working environment
- Position that allows you to see your works result immediately – you can solve problems and enjoy the success of solving them!
- Independent role, where you can enjoy the freedom of organizing your work in the way that suits you the best
Sounds like the right position for you? Please submit your CV and short application letter, where you explain your motivation to the position, in pdf-format here: https://apply.atalent.fi/anonyymi-teknologia-alan-yritys-application-engineer-tampere-4-2018 as soon as possible, but no later than 22.04.2018. Attention! We are experiencing some technical issues with our application system. Please leave your application via email.
In this position you will work as aTalent’s employee and the duration for the employment is 4 months. More information on the recruitment process offers aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen (+358 40 5845425, hanna.vaisanen[at]atalent.fi).