RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. To achieve, this we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
RELEX is trusted partner by leading brands including e.g. Party City, WHSmith, Morrisons, Coop Denmark and Circle K Europe. We are a team of more than 500 employees with offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We are now looking for a Business Consultant to join our RELEX family and extraordinary Customer Operations team in Helsinki. As a Business Consultant you will work in various customer projects. This includes conducting supply chain related analysis or supporting implementation projects of RELEX solution for the customer, e.g., by functional configuration of the environment. The tasks can be modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence. In the future, you may develop for example to managing RELEX implementation projects or working as a service manager in ensuring continuous customer development and success.
This is an ideal role for a talented person who wants to be part of building a success story and has relevant skills to contribute our continued growth. You are self-motivated and willing to learn new things. At RELEX, in turn, we do our very best to take good care of our people.
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- A proactive attitude towards work
…And the following experiences:
- Finished or close to graduation studies from a relevant area (e.g., Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics or Business Administration)
- Prior work experience gained in category management, supply chain management, management consulting, account management or project/service management (e.g., from internships, summer jobs or first full-time job)
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
In addition, fluency in Nordic languages, German, French, Spanish or Italian is considered as a significant bonus.
RELEX offers you:
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Possibility to grow in the company and have support from an experienced team
- A position where you can help retailers to fight against food waste
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 13th of January 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/relex-business-consultant-12-2018 Please mention your possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with RELEX here. Also, see what’s it like to work at RELEX by following us on Facebook and Instagram. For more information about the position and the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (050 513 4740, vilma.jarvinen(at)atalent.fi). In this position you will be employed directly to RELEX.