On the eve of 5G and with it the promise of a new era of intelligent devices from IoT to autonomous cars and augmented reality, Cloudstreet is at the very cutting edge of the emerging world of Assured Connectivity-as-a-Service (ACaaS). Recently awarded Best Connectivity Solution for IoT by the World Communications Awards, Cloudstreet’s Application-Aware Network / Assured Mobile Bandwidth on-Demand Solution is already making waves. From delivering IPTV solutions to carriers in Europe to ensuring critical Communications for the US Government’s first responders Network, FirstNet, Cloudstreet leverages open mobile network standards and its patented modular SDN/NFV architecture to deliver the world’s most advanced, flexible and user-centric mobile connectivity products, services and solutions. Read more about Cloudstreet and their technology: https://cloudstreet.co/
Cloudstreet is now looking for a Cloud Architect to take responsibility over the development and maintenance of their cloud infrastructure and network virtualization with Open Stack. As a Cloud Architect your responsibilities include ensuring high availability of our product and delivering it to the global markets together with our team. Your tasks consist of development, installations, monitoring and debugging of our product’s cloud infrastructure in agile working methods, based on user stories. We hope you are a team player with creative problem-solving skills and genuine interest in emerging technologies and industry trends. We appreciate the ability to learn fast and work in a fast-paced environment.
What Cloudstreet is looking for:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. telecommunications, computer science)
- Some experience of using Open Stack as a virtualization tool
- Systematic and quality-oriented working style
- Interest towards the field of telecom
- Fluency in English
What is seen as an advantage:
- Experience in telecommunication
- Knowledge of Java
Cloudstreet can offer:
- Possibility to be a part of the development process of a game-changing product in telecom industry
- Opportunity to choose your tools and freedom to shape your own working environment
- Possibility to take an active role and see the results of your own work in the actual product
- Flexible and dynamic working environment in a small start-up company
Are you the person we are looking for? Please send your CV and application letter in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/cloudstreet-oy-cloud-architect-5-2018 no later than 7.6. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please also link that to your application.
For further questions about the recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen (040 5845425, hanna.vaisanen[at]atalent.fi).