PulseOn, a pioneer in optical heart rate (OHR) technology, is a high tech company specialized in arrhythmia detection devices and analysis software for professional medical use. PulseOn’s complete and connected end-to-end solution is based on unique expertise gained through vast research and development trying to solve the problem of the complexity to detect and monitor arrhythmias. PulseOn solution is changing the future with an easy to use solution driving significant improvements in hospital – and in Doctor time Efficiency. PulseOn is a privately owned company founded in 2012 and headquartered in Finland.
PulseOn is looking for a Cloud Service Manager to join the team of 15 professionals in Espoo. We are undergoing an exciting phase as we are releasing a new medical device during the spring 2021. In this role you will be responsible for managing outsourced medical cloud service installations, operation and development; working closely with 3rd party providers and the rest of the team. You will manage continuous monitoring and development for example by gathering feature requests and planning releases and upgrades. Additionally you will manage the deployment and installations on customer premises/systems in the medical sector such as hospitals and health centers.
To succeed in the role you need to have a solid experience of cloud service development, architectures and deployment. You master at least one of the most important public cloud platforms and ideally you have already managed and led in-house or outsourced development projects. The importance of documentation and operation according to applicable regulations and standards is emphasized when operating in the medical domain and therefore an understanding of GDPR-regulation and ISO-standards are seen as an advantage.
We can offer you:
- Key role in developing a meaningful product improving life quality and preventing serious health issues with a cutting edge wearable technology
- Responsible position in a fast paced team and broad opportunities to impact our service development, tools and technologies
- Career and development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and compensation package that matches your experience
We are looking for:
- Solid experience in cloud-based service development and operation
- Skills with at least one cloud platform (Azure, Google or AWS)
- Ability and readiness to lead and manage projects
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Team and results-oriented approach with good communication skills
- Willingness to contribute the development as a project manager with hands-on attitude
We consider as an asset:
- Understanding of quality systems and regulations (e.g. GDPR, ISO 13485)
- Previous experience from the medical sector or medical product development
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 31th of January via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
In this position you will be employed directly to PulseOn.
You can familiarize yourself with PulseOn here: https://pulseon.com. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi).