Driven by its values – precision, simplicity and enthusiasm – the KOMPLETT Group is the biggest e-commerce retailer in the Nordics reporting a revenue of 910 MEUR in 2017. It has a total of 18 online stores selling everything from small electronical units, such as graphics cards and routers, to bigger electronical units, such as tablets and TV’s. The group employs in total 750 employees, who serve a customer base of 1.9 million customers and an assertive 110 million daily visitors, and its headquarters are located in Sandefjord, Norway. The KOMPLETT Group has 22 years of experience within e-ecommerce, and its mission is to continue to be “the obvious choice.” Komplett Finland launched in October 2017 and is off to a roaring start with the ambitious vision of showing Finns online shopping like they’ve never seen it before.
Customer service is one of the core functions and success criteria’s of KOMPLETT.fi and we are currently looking for an energetic and empathetic Customer Care Team Leader to join our small, but rapidly growing Finnish Customer Care team of two people in Göteborg, Sweden. As a customer care representative, on one hand, you have an important role in supporting the B2C customers with questions during the purchasing process, such as product and stocks, payments, and return and refund policy, through live chat, phone and email. As a customer care team leader, on the other hand, you have an important role in supporting your team of customer care representatives in providing our customers with a best-in-class shopping experience. In addition to customer care and team lead responsibilities, you will participate in various administrative development tasks from simple translations of product information to beta testing of the Finnish webpage. If you are willing to take ownership of customer care making it fast and reliable simultaneously ensuring a smooth online shopping experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- A few years of proven track record within customer care and a passion towards customer service
- Prior team lead experience through school, hobbies or work
- Proactivity and willingness to take ownership: a positive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent Finnish as well English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Other Scandinavian language skills, especially Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Previous experience within e-commerce
- Interest in PCs and gaming is not required but can make the work even more fun for you
KOMPLETT.fi can offer you the following and much more:
- A great learning opportunity if you want to advance your career within the e-commerce industry.
- A flat organization, with agile processes and a relaxed culture, where you can have a genuine impact.
- Extremely talented colleagues of different nationalities across offices in the Nordics, who will help you to learn more about all aspects of e-commerce.
- Complimentary Friday breakfast (Swedish fika) and gym access at the office. Morover, if you are interested in e-sports or the more traditional sports, you will be offered an opportunity to teach the Swedes and Danes who is the best in office LAN parties or in the football field.
- An office located conveniently in downtown Göteborg, and if required, help with your immigration process to Sweden.
Is this your opportunity to build an international career? Please submit your short cover letter, where you tell about your motivation and relevant skills for the position, and CV in PDF-format by latest April the 17th, 2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/komplett-customer-care-team-leader-3-2018. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found!
You can familiarize yourself with KOMPLETT.fi here: https://www.komplett.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, mikaela.johansson[at]atalent.fi).