Nokia Software solutions are designed to enrich and monetize digital experiences through the power of connected intelligence. Everything we do is with this goal in mind because we believe that operations and networks are integral to a customer’s experience and a service provider’s ability to monetize it. Our solutions help service providers work in digital time, connecting everything with insights and increasingly automated actions that constantly feed each other.
We – as part of Nokia Software, Digital Intelligence R&D – are now looking for enthusiastic Front-end Developers! In this role, you will work alongside skilled coders to develop software for teleoperators. The software you will be developing is related to handling, manipulating and analyzing data in the telecommunications network to enable real-time decision making for the teleoperators. You will work with developing the UI (microservices based) that is used by their configurators. Our clients are world-leading teleoperators and 20% of all mobile data in the word goes through our software. We are highly focused on security by design, so if learning to write high quality and safe code in cloud environment interests you – this is your opportunity!
We use the latest software, infrastructures and programming practices (Scrum, SAFe, automated testing). At Nokia we respect and support our colleagues and customers and we share the information we have actively with those who need it. We work in Scrum Teams of 8-10 people that consist of both senior and junior coders, who you’ll get to learn from daily. With a great attitude and willingness to develop yourself as a coder alongside knowledgeable colleagues you might be the right fit to join our team!
The competences that are appreciated:
- Familiarity with libraries such as React or Angular
- Fluent skills in English
The skills that will make your colleagues happy:
- Active and open communication
- Great co-operation
- Energetic and positive attitude
What we have to offer for you:
- Opportunity to take part in modern and agile software development
- Chance to work alongside skilled developers in an international environment (20+ nationalities in Salmisaari!)
- Responsibility and great development and training opportunities within the company
- Openminded and communicative company culture that welcomes your ideas
- Excellent location with modern office space in Salmisaari overlooking Suomenlahti
- Comprehensive healthcare package and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to write your thesis at Nokia!
Could this be the right match for you? Please submit your application letter and CV here: https://apply.atalent.fi/nokia-front-end-developer-5-2018 by June 10th, 2018. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. Note that we go through applications even during the application period.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Emma Toivola (050 304 5809, emma.toivola[at]atalent.fi). You can familiarize yourself with Nokia here: https://www.nokia.com/en_int