UKKO.fi is the leading invoicing service platform for self-employed and freelance professionals in Finland. Through UKKO.fi light entrepreneurship, talented professionals combine the best of entrepreneurship and employment. Our company has grown rapidly and today we have over 80 000 active users in Nordic countries. We want to act as an ambassador for modern work life and encourage both entrepreneurs and our employees to make bold decisions in their lives – to do what they are passionate about.
You will join our inhouse dev-team, which offers services to SLP Company, including UKKO.fi, UKKO Pro and UKKO Work (www.ukko.fi, www.ukkopro.fi, www.ukkowork.fi). Headquartered in Helsinki, the companies employ over 30 enthusiastic professionals.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to take part in developing especially UKKO.fi products and services. We are currently renewing the UKKO.fi invoicing service platform and need your help to make it happen!
In this position you will be employed directly to UKKO.fi.
We expect you to:
- Have previous work experience in and broad understanding of software development, especially frontend development
- Have experience in software testing
- Have fluent English skills. Finnish is seen as a significant asset
- Be a true team player but also able to work independently
- Be eager to learn more and develop your skills
We offer you:
- A chance to join a leading and rapidly growing Finnish company to build solutions that will ease the lives of freelancers and entrepreneurs
- A role with responsibility. You’ll guide your team members and have an impact on how the product is being built.
- A chance for professional development: based on your skills and interests, we offer possibilities for job rotation, for example.
- Support for your work and possibility to learn more. You’ll have a chance to deepen your expertise e.g. by participating trainings
- Easy-going atmosphere and a relaxed and close-knit team to work with. In addition to our daily work, we want to have a good time and organize pizza Fridays and have our own sports club, gym, etc.
- Well-located, new office in Ruoholahti and modern tools to work with
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits (e.g.lunch benefit)
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in pdf) by latest 6.2.2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ukkofi-ukkofi-frontend-developer-1-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note, we will make a credit reference check to the candidates who proceed to the final round of the recruitment process.
For more information about the recruitment process and the position, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).