CrediNord is a fintech company that leverages cutting-edge AI and Big Data techniques to provide SME’s the funding they need in a timely and convenient manner. CrediNord is an ideal partner for companies that need help with unexpected cash flow challenges. CrediNord has an experienced financial team that solves and helps small and medium-sized enterprises to meet their financial needs.
Are you ready to take on new challenges as a Fullstack Developer at CrediNord, a fintech company that is revolutionizing SME’s funding process and services by focusing on cutting-edge AI and Big Data techniques? CrediNord is looking for a proactive team player who is ready to take responsibility, share ideas, put them into practice, and truly support CrediNord’s growth and business development. We offer you a versatile, independent developer role with responsibility and great opportunities for professional development in a fintech company with international growth potential.
We are looking for a developer with at least two years of experience in web development. We follow Scrum and our stack includes, for instance, React, Node.js, MongoDB, and AWS. Thus, you should have solid skills at least in these technologies, and the ability to work independently because you will work mainly on your own especially at the beginning of your journey with us. Your main responsibilities will consist of developing and maintaining our current product as well as fixing bugs, and your main goal is to optimize, fix, and simplify our solutions step by step. Essentially, you will also test the code you have made. Also, your work will involve a lot of work on interfaces, so previous understanding and/or experience with APIs is very beneficial. In the future, you may have the opportunity to influence totally new solutions by for example developing a whole new product, as our goal is to expand the scale of our services. We hope you will be able to improve our systems as soon as you start working, and we offer you great opportunities to proceed to more demanding tasks as your skills grow.
We hope you to have:
- Solid skills in React, Node.js, MongoDB, and AWS
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in web development
- Independent working style, eagerness to develop your skills and courage to challenge business and processes
- Team player attitude and a great work ethic
- Fluent communication skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience with APIs
- Skills in WordPress, Salesforce (or some other CRM-platform) and/or mobile developing
- Basic understanding of banking or payment services
We can offer you:
- The chance to take responsibility for designing and implementing entire features
- A place in a fastly growing company with international growth potential: you get to develop a product that makes SME’s funding process more efficient, automatic and customer-centric by utilizing AI and Big Data
- A brand new office with a fun and relaxed atmosphere and modern working tools
- Competitive salary
In this position, you will be employed directly to CrediNord.
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by the latest 30th of July here: https://apply.atalent.fi/credinord-full-stack-developer-7-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your application.
You can familiarize yourself with CrediNord here: https://www.credinord.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/credinord/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).