Aibidia is a young Tech company on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. We are about to define an entirely new category. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. Aibidia is providing the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries. On our way to global markets, we are backed by great VCs like Icebreaker.vc and Global Founders Capital, helping us to reach unicorn status soon.
We are looking for driven full-time Global Account Executives in Helsinki. You will be an integral part of Aibidia’s Sales team, and work as part of the wider Revenue team including Marketing, Customer Success and Product. Your role as Global Account Executive is to generate new business via different channels and manage leads from our high-performing SDR team. You’ll identify the customer key stakeholders, find out what their needs are, and help them to understand the unique value Aibidia offers whilst ensuring that they progress smoothly through the sales process. You will manage an account portfolio consisting of very large international enterprise companies (€10B+ in revenue) as well as high growth mid-sized companies (€50M+ in revenue). You will discuss for example with the world’s largest companies’ CFO, Head of Tax or Head of Transfer Pricing about their most important initiatives in digitalisation and challenges in international taxation compliance. You will pitch, negotiate and close contracts both for outbound and inbound leads (average sales cycle is between less than 3 to 6 months).
Aibidia consists of over 35 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its personnel in one year. The company is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now. Aibidia is a fast-growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You are hungry and highly ambitious, i.e. aiming to be part of the success of the company and to be rewarded for contributing to this success
- 5-7 years of customer-facing experience preferably in Finance or in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in SaaS sales and ideally in selling to finance and tax departments, incl. CFOs
- Ability to create rapport, discover customer-specific needs and close deals mainly via videoconference
- Comfortable with a performance-driven team environment incl. result-based assessment
- Proven success record and ability to hit KPIs
- Ability to build relationships with target clients quickly and effectively, solid social skills
What we consider a plus:
- Other language skills and multicultural experience
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
- Make a real difference within a flat hierarchy, leveraging open channels to management (CEO, COO, CTO, Head of Sales, etc.)
- An opportunity to develop for example (if desired) into a Team Lead role in the near future
- A fair share of Aibidia’s success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package
- A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format as soon as possible via our application system. We’ll screen the applications continuously. Please mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
Get to know more about Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.