Youredi is a leading global provider of a cloud-based Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution with a focus on global trade and logistics. Youredi enables quick connections and message translations between trading partners and customers. Integrating with communities, carriers, shippers, consignees and the systems that they use, Youredi provides global scale, speed, and agility. This seamless real-time flow of 100% accurate data, provides organizations with the ability to analyze and optimize all supply chain processes. Youredi operates globally from Finland and USA. For more information visit www.youredi.com.
Due to our growth, we are looking for two new (Jr.) Integration Specialists to join our crew! With us you are able to grow into a true specialist in B2B integrations.
As an (Jr.) Integration Specialist you’ll learn to design and implement integration solutions for our customers using Youredi’s iPaaS platform. Our iPaaS solution enables full visibility for our clients through integrating their systems with partner, supplier and customer systems. By removing the limits between different systems Youredi helps to improve performance by eliminating manual tasks, giving more insight from systems and by unlocking new opportunities to grow businesses.
In this position you will be implementing customer solutions in close contact with both our development and technical support teams and of course our clients. Your task is to discuss our clients’ needs and find integration solutions based on these needs. In the beginning you will be working together with an experienced Integration Specialist who will help you grow into the role. You have personal drive, good social skills, and you easily spot improvement opportunities. You’ll be working both on client premises and at our home base.
We are looking for someone with:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Technical or commercial background and interest in problem-solving
- Good project management skills
- Some work experience and preferably experience with customer service
- Fluency in spoken and written English – other language skills and Finnish are considered as an advantage
Youredi and this position can offer you:
- Flexible and low-hierarchy working environment accompanied by friendly and highly skilled colleagues
- Possibilities to impact your own role and tasks – at Youredi everyone’s input in decision-making is valued
- Chance to work with modern integration and cloud technologies in a globally operating growth company
- Comprehensive employee benefits and a competitive salary
Got interested? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF form by 28.4.2019 latest here: https://apply.atalent.fi/youredi-jr-integration-specialist-4-2019 . If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well. We’ll go through applications already during the application period so early bird catches the worm.
You can familiarize yourself with Youredi here: www.youredi.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (jasmin.shams[ät]atalent.fi, +358 50 4350807).