ContractZen is a Finnish cloud technology company founded in 2014. The all-in-one SaaS solution includes metadata-driven contract management, all-digital board portal, virtual data rooms (VDR), secure e-signatures, and more. Secure and easy to use on any device, it improves corporate governance and business operations by reducing costs, accelerating processes and minimizing risks.
The company has customers in over 30 countries and is owned by leading Finnish and international lawyers and other private investors. Company is also financed by the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation, which has funded successes such as Supercell, Rovio and F-Secure. The company has offices in Helsinki and Palo Alto.
We are searching for a part-time Junior Marketing Specialist to join ContractZen’s team in Helsinki. In this position your main responsibilities will include various marketing related tasks, for example participating online discussions in global forums, keeping our social media updated and producing marketing content to our channels. We will support you in your tasks but as you develop we will give you freedom to produce content and contribute to our marketing as you see fit. You will also occasionally handle inbound customer service tasks and support tickets when our customers need help with our software or ask questions about our service.
As we are a genuinely global company with customers from all over the world, we are searching for a person who has strong English communication skills. You might be in the middle of your studies and we see as an advantage if you have previous working experience in the field of marketing, customer service or technical support. However with a right motivation, creative mindset and a drive to contribute to ContractZen’s story, this might very well be your first real step in your career.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist your development will be guaranteed with the right tools, support and meaningful work assignments. ContractZen being a small and agile company, you will get to affect directly our business, gain responsibility and expand your area of tasks in accordance with your skills and preferences.
Requirements for the applicants:
- Relevant educational background or ongoing studies for example in economics, marketing or communications
- Basic skills with Office tools
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Creative mindset and customer service skills
- Fluent written and oral English
What we see as an advantage:
- Previous working experience for example in digital marketing, social media, content production or SaaS-business
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools
- Fluent Finnish language skills
What we offer:
- Position to get involved in a Finnish success story
- Adaptable tasks and chance to expand your responsibilities to match your skills and interests
- You will gather experience in an international field as we are a born global company with customers in over 30 countries
- Flexibility and responsibility to arrange your working hours and tasks according to your schedule
- Great office location with a chance to work remotely
Sounds like your next move? To apply, submit your CV, cover letter, education degree certificate or the latest study transcript in pdf-format. Also mention your earliest possible starting date and a salary request in your application documents. Apply by latest on 14.10.2018 here https://apply.atalent.fi/contractzen-junior-marketing-specialist-10-2018.
In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at ContractZen. We might proceed in this recruitment process already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible.
To familiarize yourself with ContractZen, please visit https://www.contractzen.com/fi/. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (email@example.com, +358 400 495 946).
* This job ad is in English, because this particular job requires fluent English language skills. *