ContractZen is a Finnish cloud technology company founded in 2014. The all-in-one SaaS solution includes metadata-driven contract management, all-digital board portal, virtual data rooms (VDR), secure e-signatures, and more. Secure and easy to use on any device, it improves corporate governance and business operations by reducing costs, accelerating processes and minimizing risks.
The company has customers in over 30 countries and is owned by leading Finnish and international lawyers and other private investors. Company is also financed by the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation, which has funded successes such as Supercell, Rovio and F-Secure. The company has offices in Helsinki and Palo Alto.
We are searching for a part-time Junior Marketing Specialist to join ContractZen’s team in Helsinki. In this position your main responsibilities will include various marketing related tasks, for example, participating in online discussions in global forums, keeping our social media updated and producing marketing content to our channels. You will be using a set of latest digital tools, for example, HubSpot. We will support you in your tasks, but as you develop we will give you freedom to produce content and contribute to our marketing as you see fit. You will also occasionally handle inbound customer service tasks and support tickets when our customers need help with our software or ask questions about our service.
As we are a genuinely global company with customers from all over the world, strong English communication skills are required in this position. We are searching for a person who is truly self-initiative and willing to engage into small startup company environment. You might be in the middle of your studies and we see as an advantage if you have previous working experience in the field of marketing, customer service or technical support. However, with a right motivation, creative mindset and a drive to contribute to ContractZen’s story, this might very well be first real step in your career.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist your development will be guaranteed with the right tools, support and meaningful work assignments. As ContractZen is a small and agile company, you will get to affect directly our business, gain responsibility and expand your area of tasks in accordance with your skills and preferences.
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of building a true Finnish success story
- Adaptable tasks and chance to expand your responsibilities to match your skills and interests
- You will gather experience in an international field as we are a born global company with customers in over 30 countries
- Flexibility and responsibility to arrange your working hours and tasks according to your schedule
- Great office location with a chance to work remotely
Requirements for the applicants:
- Relevant educational background or ongoing studies for example in economics, marketing or communications
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Ability to produce readable and proficient text content
- Readiness to adapt into small and dynamic startup working environment
- Fluent written and oral English and Finnish
- Good skills with Office tools
What we see as an advantage:
- Previous working experience, for example, in digital marketing, social media, content production or SaaS-business
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools
Sounds like your next move? To apply, submit your CV, cover letter, education degree certificate or the latest study transcript in PDF-format. Also, mention your earliest possible starting date and a salary request in your application documents. Apply by latest on 21.1.2019 via following this link: https://apply.atalent.fi/contractzen-junior-marketing-specialist-1-2019
In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at ContractZen. We might proceed in this recruitment process already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible.
To familiarize yourself with ContractZen, please visit https://www.contractzen.com/fi/. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi, +358 400 495 946).
* This job ad is in English, because this particular job requires fluent English language skills.*